To obtain a System Admin position within a respected company, which will allow me to further exercise my technical and personable aptitudes and further assist in making sure company, systems and electronic devices are Confidential optimum performance.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Client Server Analyst / Field Support Engineer
- Manage over 1200 servers in environment
- Manage over 30,000 users
- Active Directory managed environment
- Performed user/computer account management in Active Directory (add, remove, enable/disable, etc.)
- Environment contains Windows Servers 2012r2, 2008r2, and some 2000 and 2003 for legacy applications.
- Managed user home directory archive moves (90+ days stale)
- Managed Anti - Virus and Endpoint Encryption servers (Trend OSCE 10.6 &11)
- Exchange Server 2010 (handled basic DL and shared resource tickets)
- Utilized BMC service desk for receiving and closing out trouble tickets
- Utilize SCOMS for server monitoring
- Created printer queues on multiple Print Servers.
- Utilized vSphere to manage VMWare powered machines / servers
- Utilize Shavlik for server patching. (Application that Pre-Tests updates for validation)
- Decommissioned servers (virtual and physical)
- Citrix XenServer for published Citrix applications.
- Utilized MSCCM for managing software packages (2007)
- GOOD mobile server (managed licenses and remotely wiped devices if needed)
- BlackBerry (BES) Server (managed licenses and remotely wiped devices if needed)
- Handled wide array of Desktop related issues and tickets (break-fix, printers, Outlook issues, etc.)
- Handled escalation tickets for Executives and Physicians site to site and remotely.
- Handled MACD related tickets (Moves, etc.)
- Managed team of 12 techs when rolling out our Win7 upgrades from Win XP Enterprise wide.
- Performed QA for all deployments Confidential the end of the day to ensure proper work and efficiency for the end users.
- Implemented and designed deployment strategies to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow.
Confidential, New York, NY
Desktop Support/Break-Fix Technician
- Performed re-imaging for machines migrating from Windows XP to Windows7 (including backups).
- Logged and created reports for on-site Novell server (Back up logs, etc.)
- Diagnosed PCs for hardware/software malfunction.
- Utilized Service Manager ticketing system (similar to Remedy) to create and accept trouble tickets.
- Initiated Bitlocker encryption on company computers.
- Performed weekly inventory logs.
- Installed and mapped network printers and Hard Drives.
- Utilized RDP for remote access into the off-site servers for daily logging and occasional troubleshooting.
- Performed laptop shell swaps if needed.
- Performed Outlook configurations.
- Set up various free/busy and calendar sharing for company users in Outlook.
- Provided support for delegate access issues in Outlook.
- Assisted users with mail archiving, NDR translation, .PST/.OST repair in Outlook.
- Added/removed given users from various groups (Administrative, etc.)
- Helped set up staging areas for Beta testing software/hardware before Pilot deployment.
- Created documentation for various IT tasks (Imaging, Hard drive swaps, etc.)
- Active directory (user creation, password reset and group additions/removal)
- Provided User Management for company’s Citrix powered Applications.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Office 365 Technical Support Engineer
- Provided technical support for entitled clients from large enterprises to small businesses.
- Supported Windows Exchange 2010/Exchange Online issues (mail flow, etc.)
- Assisted clients in configuring Outlook 2007, 2010, and 2011.
- Worked with both Mac OSX and Windows environments (XP, Vista, 7,)
- Provided support for mail box migrations (hybrid environments; Cut-over migration)
- Provided solutions for service configuration.
- Utilize CAP and Right Now, very similar to REMEDY, to input service request documentation.
- Documentation using the Subject, Objective, Assessment & Plan (SOAP) methodology
- Receive, document and respond to incoming calls/emails striving for a one call resolution.
- Prioritize/track case resolution to ensure help tickets are addressed in a timely manner.
- Work with team members collectively combining knowledge to resolve complex issues.
- Experience with POP3, SMTP, IMAPv4, mail archiving, NDR translation, .PST/.OST repair.
- Free/Busy Information, Global Address Lists, Auto discover, Single Sign-On
- Use established industry practices, procedures and policies to diagnose and troubleshoot
- Systems monitoring utilizing Confidential Online Services Diagnostics and Logging (MOSDAL)
- Documented customer correspondence IAW community knowledge base, and corporate policy.
- Oversaw the planning, migration and synchronization of Active Directory, Exchange Online.
- Utilized the use Windows PowerShell programming language as a regular part of job.
- Assist administrators with DNS configuration: MX, SRV, TXT, SPF Records, and FQDN’s.
- Utilizes Product Studio remote administration RPC to track Exchange Bug escalations
- Regular use of Virtualization (VDI) to reproduce client environments utilizing VMware & Hyper-V.
Confidential, Pembroke Pines, FL
- Installed IP-based networks inside clients’ homes/businesses (Cisco).
- Provided trouble support for clients.
- Configured and installed routers and switches for clients (Cisco-Linksys)
- Configured clients computers/laptops/PDA’s and tablets (Mac OS and Windows)
- Created and executed wiring schemes for premises without pre-wire or adequate wiring.
- Utilized GCAS ticketing system.
- Utilized TCP/IP
- Utilized Cisco VPN
- Regular use of authenticating and creating RSA SecurID token accounts.