Performance - driven technical support representative with a 17-years career in analyzing and resolving technical issues. Extensive experience with conducting root cause analysis to discern solutions for complex technical issues. Reputation for excellent communication and customer service skills. A highly motivated and resourceful professional who works seamlessly in high-pressure, challenging, and time-sensitive environments.
Telecommunications| Customer Service | Troubleshooting| Team-Oriented | Quality Control | Networks| Cybersecurity| & Mentoring| Root Cause Analysis| Data Management| Regulations & Compliance | Activation & Testing | Process Improvements | Digital Voice Provisioning
Microsoft Office Suite Office Products, Windows 9X, 2000, NT, ME, XP, 10, ACSR, CADM, Remedy Ticketing System, Voice over IP Software and Applications, BTS Cisco switch, SAFARI Cedar Point switches, Order Path, CTNA, BACC, UMS, NPS, ETS, Comtrac, Targus, TNS, SAR, Grandslam, Sales force, IMS Arris soft switch, SMS, Level 3, Broadsoft switch, Edgewater, Scout, Don river, Workbench, and the Internet
Confidential, Aurora, CO
- Recruited to the role to advise customers on their student loans, consisting of defaulted loans, loans in deferment, forbearance, income driven repayment options, or discharged loans.
- Updated information on accounts in the Loan Servicing/Origination systems.
- Communicated with customers on accounts, including outbound customer contact.
- Furthermore, negotiated transactions while ensuring compliance to all laws, regulations, and policies with security clearance.
- Assisted a customer with information that allowed them to purchase a house.
- Due to communication and negotiation skill-set, was able to assist customers with their student loans payments.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
- Provided technical support for the PRI and BVE services including, troubleshooting, activation and testing for business trunk services.
- Worked with field technicians to install CPE on the day of installation and day of cut over activation.
- Tested MOS scores; reviewed RF level specifications; and confirmed interface configurations of CPE.
- Successfully utilized CLI commands for accurate switch translations.
- Cross-collaborated with PBX technicians to troubleshoot issues.
- Utilized root cause analysis methodology to discern discrepancies, Broadsoft solutions set issues, and to recommend problem fixes.
- Tested 1000+ phone lines for a customer switching over to Confidential, with no issue.
- Implemented 911 call flow process to verify contact information is correct.
Technical Support Representative
- Promoted to position to provide technical assistance, troubleshooting, and digital voice provisioning and day installation support activities. ikewise, performed data analysis, and resolved any order issues.
- Supported resolved orders and issues from Local Operations, LECs, call center, and customers.
- Additionally, trained personnel on WDV applications, systems, and technologies.
- Create tickets and worked tickets in the remedy ticketing system.
- Due to technical acumen, served as the primary liaison between both internal and external operational organizations.
- Knowledge of soft switches and various applications, such as BTS, Safari, Order Path, BACC, NPS, CTNA, UMS, SAR, ACSR, COMTRAC and Remedy.
- Hired to provide online technical support which included supporting software, OS, uninstalling, reinstalling, hardware drivers, web space, email, and network issues via email and chat environments using remote assist software.
- Extensive experience utilizing Kana and Support Soft client server applications
- In-depth knowledge of, windows 9X, 2000, NT, ME, XP, Vista, High Speed Internet, Video, and Digital Voice.