Utilizing my military and civilian experiences in help desk, LAN management, system administration, and leadership. My intent is to utilize my knowledge and experience in implementing best practices, standard operating procedures, and automations to simplify processes. These skills are important to make companies more efficient by alleviating minute tasks in order to continually advance and improve operations.
Azure, intune, o365, jamf, meraki, maas360, airwatch, trend micro, sophos, qualys, sharepoint, manageengine servicedesk plus and desktop central, Citrix sharefile, okta, Kisi, google g suite, teems, zoom, goto meeting, skype for business, adobe creative cloud, veeam, esxi, check mk, windows, macosx, acronis, shavlik, ahsay, server 2000, 2003, 2008, and 2012, envoy, group policy, dns, saas, paas, ios, android, hyper - v, vitrual box, vmware fusion and workspace ONE, Webroot, and spoke.
Customer Support Manager/Helpdesk Support
- Set up helpdesk policies and procedures
- Trained new hires on commonly used applications and windows OS tricks
- Troubleshoot and resolve MacOS and Windows 10 issues.
- Okta Administrator
- Kisi Administrator
- Google G Suite Administrator
- InContact Software Support
- Meraki Administrator
- O365 Administrator
- Citrix Sharefile Administrator
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Administrator
- Teems application Administrator
- Trend Micro Administrator
- Zoom Room Administrator
- License Administrator for Adobe Creative Cloud, Qualys, Trend Micro, Sharefile, O365, and JAMF
- Floor evacuation team member
- Floor First Responder
IT SUPPORT, COMMUNICATIONS TEAM LEADER
- Imaged and configured computers for secure and unsecure networks.
- Utilized Active Directory to add secure and unsecure computers to domains. Managed and maintained Active Directory for US Military in a windows XP/7 environment.
- Configure, maintain, and support Cisco switches and routers with less than an hour of down time during 10 - month tour.
- Ran and terminated CAT5E cable throughout base to improve reliability, stability, and accountability.
- Installed and configured Cisco router and switches without config file. Maintained Cisco phone network utilizing cisco call manager.
- Maintained accountability of computers, printers, routers, switches, and share drives on secure and unsecure networks.
- Set up, managed, and maintained Satellite Terminal Transportable (STT) to provide data and audio services on our remote FOB.
- Resolved various hardware and application issues, utilizing knowledge gained from A+ course.
- Created and maintained standard operating procedures for the continuity binder.
- Assisted in the inspection and inventory of ComSec items that are required to accomplish the mission.
- Responsible for the destruction of routine electronic ComSec items.
- Designed and implemented SharePoint site and pages.
- Managed the Local Area Network (LAN) of over 100 computers and over 40 peripheral devices.
- Accountable for soldiers with no IT background to provide customers with the best and most efficient customer service.
- Reformatted computers at a women's Shelter using a Linux distribution that enabled longevity with no cost to the facility.
- Linked the Battalion Battle Book to SharePoint; thus creating a more rapid means of real time communication for time sensitive information.
- Set up, managed, and maintained SNAP terminal providing voice and data services in remote areas of the country.
- Maintained standard operating procedures for the continuity binder.
Windows Systems Administrator, Help Desk
- Provide technical support to customers in Wide Area Network (WAN) across the US.
- Create, manage, maintain, and migrate over 900 virtual servers using ESXi. Installed, created and configured Windows virtual machines using Hyper V. Installed and configured Sophos anti-virus on all servers.
- Monitored servers in multi domain environment using VSphere and Check mk.
- Patch management of servers using Barramundi and Shavlik.
- Manage and maintain Active Directory for 5 different domains.
- Created and pushed group policies strengthening security.
- Migrated servers from Ganeti (Linux) environment to ESXi environment. Imaged computers using Acronis and Barramundi.
- Migrated and backed up SQL databases.
- Monitored SQL servers using Ignite.
- Built servers using Centos 5 and 6. Installed and configured ESXi 5.5. Installed and configured server cluster to operate Qlikview.
- Managed and maintained Qlikview application cluster.
- Minor PowerShell scripting (obtaining information on servers in environment). Managed backups of servers in multi domain environment using ahsay and veeam.
- Led upgrades of CGM Clinical medical software for external clients across the US.
- Managed and provided technical support to customers in Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Maintained Active Directory.
- Imaged computers using Acronis imaging software.
- Managing multiple IT projects across multiple sites simultaneously.
- Set up projectors, TV's, camera surveillance system, and video teleconference equipment.
- Managed and maintained business class printers.
- Managed and maintained network security with barracuda web filter.
- Created standard operating procedures and documented them in continuity book.