Over 20 years of progressively greater responsibilities as a Senior Business Analyst, as well as a QA Analyst, Data Analyst, Change Management Coordinator, Project Manager/ Coordinator and Customer Service. I have experience in all aspects of conversions including data validation, requirements and technical documentation, creating test plans, project management and Customer Support. I have worked in the Telecommunication, Financial and Health Insurance industries.
- Agile/Waterfall Methodology SDLC
- SharePoint MS Dynamic - CRM (SalesForce)
- Use Cases VoIP
- AS/400 Visio, Excel
- Clear Quest, Primavera, Team Play Traceability Matrix
- Billing Systems (Kenan,DPI,CBSS,CRIS,Amdocs) Siebel Ordering System
- Global Investment Management System Oracle, DB2, SQL
- Quality Center Analytical
- Genelco (AS/400) Life70
- MS Office, Lotus Notes, Gap Analysis
International Systems Tech.
- Documented and m apped business requirements to technical documentation to identify missing requirements and/or gaps, created traceability matrix and context diagrams in Visio
- Responsible for managing Issues/Risks
- Created workflow for new and existing business processes
- Analyze requirements for billing table updates and enhancements for target billing system.
- Provided new product support by assisting with creation of requirements, table build and test plans
- Review data from product database to ensure customers are billing correctly
- Support unit, Stest and UAT
- Analyze Remedy ticket issues and provide solution to correct
- Created SQL queries to extract data from AS400 for analysis and test support
State and Federal Tariff Analysis - Products & Services
- Reviewed and documented issues from tariffed reviews of new Products and Services
- Analyze and validate customer data before and after conversion to new billing system
- Assisted in creation of requirements after the analysis of State and Federal Tariffs supporting new product/services.
- Created test plans for new table entries
- Worked with internal customers to determine data requirements for application conversion.
- Performed analysis of data conversion rules in source-to-target maps
- Conducted Data mapping for products and services from source Confidential to target DPI Frontier billing system, consulting with internal business customers
- C reate SQL queries for data analysis
- Documented data conversion rules in source-to-target maps for (ETL) developers
- Created Product Workbook for all products/services/bundles/packages. Document requirements and business rules, rates, tariff information for tables and marketing team to review
- Created Visio diagrams of new product flow
- Manage data mapping tasks in project plan and manage risks/issues
- Met with Business owners to review and document business requirements for data needed for new products and services.
- Created new bundles/packages to ensure converted customer requirements were met
- Participated in data mapping sessions to understand source data ensuring accurate mapping of data to target system.
- Identified gaps and escalated as needed
- Executed SQL queries to review and analyze source data
- Worked with developers during development and unit testing to ensure requirements were met
- Submit data mapping documents to developers via Quality Center tool
- Participated in Systems and Regression testing for SOAC and Billing system
- Created and modified test cases in Quality Center
- Coordinate and updated bill cycle table with updates prior to running bill cycles
- Responsible for bill verification effort for the test team and UAT contact person
- Issued defects in Quality Center
- Met with business unit to gather and document (service order, directory, financial, billing, collection) business requirements for large conversion project due to acquisition.
- Analyzed current processes and created Visio ‘ As Is ’ and ‘ To Be ’ process flows
- Assist in resolving issues with requirements, including tariff validation, and document results.
- Act as a liaison between business units and IT developers.
- Work with technical team to provide input to the technical requirement document.
- Facilitate requirements gathering meetings and work group sessions.
- Research gaps to obtain additional information for approval.
- Create, track and update test defects as needed in Quality Center
- Conducted interviews and participated in requirements gathering meetings
- Documented business requirements in Excel and created Visio high level process flow for new billing system
- Participated in gap analysis of current billing systems, Saville, Aptis and Delta400
- Participated in researching, interviewing and gap analysis for new external billing system vendors
- Conducted analysis and provided recommendation of new billing system for Confidential
Sr Business Analyst consultant
- Met with Business owners to document business requirements and processes for SalesForce
- Created Use Cases and Visio flow diagram of ‘ As Is ’ and ‘ To Be ’ processes
- Coordinate changes to existing Products and managed development and design of new products
- Participated and led JAD sessions, co-authored design document
- Maintained SharePoint site for Supplemental Products Project
- Met with Business owners to document business requirements and created Visio process flows
- Created Use Cases
- Supported IT in design of Estimation Tool and provided business rules for development of tool
- Assisted with the creation of business requirements for Aflac Group and mechanizing the handling of electronic enrollment files received from 3 rd party vendors
- Create documentation for Executive presentations
- Liaison between Aflac Group and IT project team
- Assist with of enrollment processing and underwriting tool, Trac-G, to New Business EDS, Marketing Managers, Group Services, Account Services and other groups involved in processing Group Enrollments.
- Provide support and expertise to offshore and on shore testers, including defect resolution
- Documented high level business requirements for ABS SalesForce
- Developed Use Cases and Visio process flows
- Worked with stakeholders to identify performance metrics and Key Performance indicators for dashboard and reporting
- Tracked outstanding action items from meetings to ensure all were completed.
- Worked with Dynamics developer to modify CRM to include ABS business requirements.
- Track deliverables to ensure all for Group insurance had been developed