8+ years of experience in computer service, support and repair of hardware, software, network and mainframe systems for the business, academic, and personal sectors. Certified VMWare VCA - DCV. Interested in pursuing further for Red Hat Linux, Sonicwall, and Offensive Security.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Responsible for deployment and support of client IT infrastructure, including Servers, Workstations, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, WAPs, and production software.
- Configuration and deployment of new servers into client environments, including migration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Exchange, and File Shares.
- Manage network equipment, create segregated networks using VLANs, Routing, and NAT policies.
- Accountable for daily support and documentation of clients and end users totaling 2300 workstations and servers using Kaseya Remote Management tools and ConnectWise PSA.
- Experience using virtualization with Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Implementation of VPN solutions (L2TP, Sonicwall Global, Sonicwall Site to Site)
- Management of service contracts, equipment and installation to new client locations.
- Responsible to serve as part of an On-Call rotation to ensure 24x7 support to clients.
Confidential, Hackettstown, NJ
- Responsible for approximately 15 clients; supporting Windows XP, Windows 7 workstations, maintaining Active Directory in Server 2003 and 2008R2, managing switches, routers, Sonicwall firewalls.
- Monitor approximately 400 workstations and servers using Labtech Remote Monitoring and Management Software (RMM ).
- Experience using virtualization Oracle VirtualBox and VMWare.
- Work in MySQL to manipulate Labtech d Confidential base and produce reports.
- Use of VBScript, Windows Batch, and Powershell to automate basic tasks.
- Responsible for managing client backups and recovery solutions using Storage Craft Shadow Protect imaging software and Intronis Cloud storage.
- Experience using IGEL thin clients and management software.
Confidential, Atlantic City, NJ
- Accountable for maintaining operational security and customer safety.
- Responsible for enforcing federal, state and local laws on casino property.
- Liaison to divert appropriate work force to ensure proper coverage for all events and incidents.
- Ensure prompt and accurate filing of incident reports and supporting materials, along with court appearance and testimony when required.