To obtain a challenging position that will allow for growth in the Computer Information System field.
Windows 2000/XP/ Vista & 7, UNIX, Linux, MS SQL Server 2003 & 2005, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Photo Editor, Microsoft Outlook & Publisher, Internet, Word Processing, Networking (Dial - Up, WAN, LAN, VPN, Routers) Hardware installation and support with Printers other hardware devices, MS Exchange, Remote Tools (Visual Basic, GUI, TCP/IP), PC Anywhere, Bomgar, VNC Viewer, RUMBA, Visio, Acrobat Exchange and Reader, Micro-Station, Adobe Photo-Shop and Illustrator, SAP 6.2, Scopus, Service Desk, Active Directory, Ghosting, Active Sync, Hot Sync Manager, Case Management, Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1, IPHONE, Android, WebEx Connect & Meeting, VMWare, Type 50 WPM, A+
- Outstanding Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptionally Self Motivator
- Extremely High Energy Level
- Superior Leadership Skills
- Successfully Set & Achieve Goals
- Excellent Organizations Skills
Confidential, Sandy Springs, GA
Sr. End User Computing Support Engineer
- Provide analytical, technical and administrative work in the design and installation of new and existing personal computer systems, printers and RF scanning systems.
- Email Migration Coordinator - completed the installation/confirmation/conversion of 500 corporate wide email users migrating from Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010.
- Shortel support lead responsible for deployment, installation, and software/hardware technical support for over 500 Shortel 655/230g phones company wide.
- Responsible for analyzing and solving personal computer-related, printer and RF scanning problems including contacting vendors for support when necessary.
- Install, configure and test new and re-issued personal computers.
- Assume ownership of support tickets and respond quickly. Follow through until the user is fully satisfied.
- Maintain compliance with software licensing and inventory.
- Follow policies and procedures and assist in enforcing Computer/Electronic Communications/Voice Mail policies.
- Train users in the use of equipment and software allowing the users to become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Develop and execute migration plans to keep equipment and software current.
- Responsible for security, integrity and reliability of personal computer systems.
- Perform other duties and assists other staff as necessary or as directed by management. Operate under irregular work schedules as needed and provide off-hours technical support.
- Support end-users on a day to day basis via phone, email, remote support and personal contact.
Confidential, Forest Park, GA
Sr. Application Engineer
- Support end user workstations, laptops, printers, wireless communications devices and proprietary applications via phone, email and remote access.
- Create and update knowledge base entries and frequently report incident templates for end users self service in ticketing application.
- Responsible for proprietary legacy and enterprise software updates .
- Responsible for routing and solving software issues locally and globally.
- Responsible for ordering all IT Equipment from system called “GET”
- Configure desktops and laptops by renaming, adding to the domain, and installing the necessary software upon request.
- Administration of Active Directory (2000/2003) Servers, Exchange Server, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Citrix, and Novell Server.
- Responsible for configuring and troubleshooting issues for RIM Blackberries.
- Provide administrative support for Salesforce.com users.
- Support all Main Frame, SQL Database, and Windows based applications.
- Installation and Support of SAP applications.
- Utilize Cisco Agent and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Support multiple phone devices such as blackberries, iphones, Androids, etc.
- Support Cisco WebEx Connect & Meeting.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Technical Support Analyst
- Provided day to day support to multiple bank reps and or IT representatives all across the US via email, phone and remote access using BOMGAR.
- Uses fact-finding techniques and analytic tools to identify problems.
- Supported multiple applications pertating to the Tellerplus Software.
- Performed upgrades to bank servers and pc’s on a daily basis.
- Explained to representatives the cause of discrepancies on customers accounts and walked them through resolving the problem.
- Updated SQL Servers via remote sessions
- Recognizes the need to escalate problems to a higher level.
- Takes personal ownership for problems
- Documented all calls in case management system.
- Created new bank branches using SQL Server and Tellerplus Applications.
- Effectively created and manage knowledgebase.
- Supported and troubleshooted Canon and HP printers.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP Support Analyst
- Provide customer and technical support to end-users via email, telephone logging calls using Track-It log system.
- Created and granted logon access to new SAP users.
- Managed Knowledgebase to add new solutions to existing databases.
- Effectively troubleshoot, analyze, and research multiple issues relating to SAP and printers in the event to resolve them.
- Review monthly reports pertaining feedback from end-users support.
- Configure software settings for new UPS computers to maintain link to SAP.
- Implement upgrades to SAP applications.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Software Support Specialist
- Support ACT software, Contact and customer relations management solution.
- Provides technical/customer support for individuals, small business and corporate workgroups
- Offered prompt and accurate technical support by using first contact resolutions
- Effectively responds to questions, problems and request to exceed client satisfaction
- Ability to empathize with customers and exemplify strong customer service skills
- Capable of troubleshooting and providing remote access to resolve sensitive issues
- Supported hardware and software configurations in a windows environment as well as walking customers through installing printers and clearing printer jams.
- Support upgrades, installations, conversions, synchronizations and network configurations etc.
- Provides maintenance and repair for corrupt databases using the diagnostic utility
- Work with support level II team to resolve problems and suggest updates for knowledgebase articles
- Offer solutions to database customization and recommend product upgrades and 3 rd party add-ons
- Logged and tracked calls using Scopus call tracking system
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Help Desk Analyst
- Provide virtual support to Confidential (SF) agents and business partners on SF owned work stations, office equipment and software applications on closed systems across the continental US.
- Resetting Confidential Bank user account passwords and creating or verifying user identity with on file voice prints or SS#. new agents and their staff on the use of SF Bank and SF applications via telephone, NetOp IP connection to the agents’ workstation or using SnagIt screenshot captures.
- Reset Windows 2K, and XP server security passwords and reset user accounts when locked out.
- Access and maintain user accounts and applications on IBM mainframe via RUMBA 5.2 application sessions.
- Walk BP's through hard drive replacement on IBM laptops.
- Logging in call notes on HP Service Desk, and linking E-Gain Knowledge Item solutions to every call, or relating client inquiries to major incidents on SF Intranet.
- Create new Knowledge Items for new problems or new applications, and submit them for 2nd level or corporate approval to be added to E-Gain Knowledge Base.
- Troubleshoot agent, and corporate VPN access capabilities, and data access and transfer sessions on dial up (CD LAN2), wireless or high speed connections.
- Support, troubleshoot, and reorder SF office equipment; HP VL400 mini-tower, Compaq 1725, D-Link 4 port Hub, Station Blocks, HP 7130 multi function printer, IBM ThinkPad T-22, HP 6540 DeskJet, Canon BJC 85, HP IPAQ RZ1710 PDA, HP Photo Smart M307 Digital Cam, HP Laserjet 4000 network printer, IBM X205 Server, UPS Smart 1000S Pwr. Supply, 24 Port CISCO Switch, CISCO router, 3 COM T1 Modem, and Black Berry devices.