- Analytical and accomplished professional with extensive experience in network administration and IT operations management.
- Proven track record of excellence in deploying and maintaining hardware, network, and software, troubleshooting technical issues, managing IT infrastructure, and developing/implementing effective operational framework.
- Remarkable efficiency in building, leading,, and motivating cross - functional teams; enable the of full business potential through the delivery of effective technical services.
- Expertise in providing excellent customer service, identifying /meeting end-users requirements, ensuring maximum client satisfaction, and strengthening relationships for business development.
- Excellent communicator along with demonstrated ability to develop IT process and improvement strategies as well as deploy, integrate, and manage system servers, applications, and resources.
- System & Network Administration
- Quality Assurance & Control
- ITIL Service Delivery
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Project Planning & Governance
- Troubleshooting & Problem Management
- Installation & Maintenance
- Incident & Accident Investigation
Advanced Active Directory User, Servers (DNS, DHCP, Backup), Office 365, and Heat ticketing systems | Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, MS Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Fedora, Backtrack)
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Technical Support Engineer
- Install and maintain Windows and Linux servers.
- Establish strong communication with clients to meet their needs.
- Utilize knowledge base and Veeam backup/replication software, delivering technical support to clients in resolving client problems with VMWare virtualization, Hyper-V, or Confidential .
- Oversee day-to-day corporate activities using Use Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Provided excellent customer service as per SLAs to achieve maximum levels of satisfaction.
- Examination of multiple infrastructures and log files to provide deep analysis of complex problems.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Network Operations Center Technician
- Delivered technical support to commercial clientele, including Confidential 500 companies while working in ITIL certified NOC.
- Performed analysis, research, and troubleshooting of all problems to ensure end-to-end smooth running of business.
- Developed and fostered long-term strategic relationship with customer through excellent communication skills.
Confidential, Richmond, KY
Information Technology Associate
- Coordinated the installation of Cisco VoIP phones for users while addressing VoIP phone problems.
- Collected and maintained all data from computers on preservation holds with data for possible litigation.
- Offered strategic IT support on military government project, terminating all chemical weapons from WWI and WWII, including sarin, vx, and mustard gas. Sanitized data and prepared media, such as hard drives, flash drives, used cell phones, and laptops.
- Assessed and administered all equipment used in network, including routers, switches, repeaters, all user equipment, and printers.
- Updated user accounts, unlocking accounts and adding permissions to user accounts using Active Directory.
- Setup Active Directory and DHCP server while offering general network administration.
- Organized and steered meetings with clients and stakeholders, discussing innovative ideas and deciding how to best sanitize all equipment of data .
- Managed on-site network for hotel, ensuring smooth running of business operations.
- Spearheaded and delivered a project to improve backup systems that saved $54K annual revenue for company.
- Led successful negotiation with vendors to meet hardware needs at discounted price.
- Educated and guided users on use of VPNs, enabling them to work from home and other locations.
- Wrote knowledge base articles on various procedures.
- Received six leadership s from colleagues and managers for efforts at new employees and managing systems, including servers, and taking on assignments and completing them when senior colleagues thought they were hopeless and had given up on them.
Confidential, Maysville, KY
- Delivered expert-levels consultation to various well-known clients in the installation of networks and Wi-Fi abilities in their homes and gyms.
- Designed and deployed DHCP, DNS, and Print server as well as Switch and router.
- Examined business needs and recommended buy and specific plan for ordered installation.
- Executed planned upgrades, installing cabling and setting up servers, GPOs (user and device-specific as well as system-wide), and user accounts using Active Directory.
- Directed successful transformation of entire network to new location for local electronics store.
- Created and implemented strategic plan to upgrade old network with ancient cabling and outdated equipment within time and budget, saving man hours and cost.
- Investigated and fixed hardware or software issues on-site and recommended new equipment for the improvement of network performance.
Confidential, Maysville, KY
IT Network Administrator/Auditor
- Conducted cost analysis and financial audit of daily books for hotel and built larger corporate environment.
- Provided excellent customer service to remedy situations from checking customers in and out, resulting in achieving maximum satisfaction.
- Prepared and administered larger budgets with a focus on reducing additional expenses.
- Assessed and monitored outside and inside threats through the installation of firewall and software.