Accomplished Multi Environment systems and network administration in Windows systems and software offering more than 7+ years key experience. A highly competent and organized systems administrator and troubleshooter with experience of software procurement, installation, administration & compatibility. Extensive knowledge of monitoring and controlling data security within guidelines to ensure compliance and report on possible improvements. Articulate and able to act as a senior point of contact for colleagues and external clients.
- SQL, Python, HTML, CSS
- SCCM, JAMF, and EPO administration
- Group Policy, Domain Trusts, DNS,DHCP, User and Group Management
- Virtualization infrastructure maintenance and auditing
- Working knowledge of datacenter operations, systems, and troubleshooting tools
- Proficient in handling wireless networks, routers, and computer hardware
- Windows 7/8/10
- Windows Server 20xx
- Linux OS/Server
- Mac OS
- VMware/Hyper - V
- Network +, Security+ and VCP
IT support engineer
- Detecting, reporting and fixing of poorly performing systems using agreed monitoring tools and processes
- Change management and execution using a structured process
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of infrastructure and applications
- Serve as liaison between business units and Technology units
- Serve as liaison to other groups within IT through established procedures
- Lead first level support groups for procedure escalations
- Test and apply OS, security patches and system upgrades as needed
- Create, change and remove AD users, mailboxes and other resources as requested
- Perform daily system monitoring, server integrity checks, review system and application logs
- Administration and GPO of Windows and MacOS Environments
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Report and communicate with Clients
- Maintain server and application inventory and manage corresponding licenses
- Deploy, configure, maintain and administer new and existing servers, databases, storage and backups
- Review system and application logs and verifying completion of automated jobs and services
- Experience with maintaining Microsoft Exchange 2016, O365, and D365
- Support application development and architecture teams throughout project lifecycles
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures
- Perform daily system monitoring integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required to support business requirements
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best - practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Knowledge and experience managing and maintaining Hyper-V and VMWare virtualized environments
- Experience managing Microsoft System Center 2012 r2 and 2016Strong knowledge of IP and printing configurations, static and reserved IP addresses with-in an enterprise network
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory services and Group Policy administration
- Disaster Recovery planning
- Designed and Built and maintained a Mac and Windows environment for desktop/laptop systems.
- Performed routine maintenance of desktop systems/infrastructure.
- Supported our satellite offices. Served as the support technician for onsite, offsite support of various devices including Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iMac, MacBook, etc.).
- Served as the first point of contact for support and maintenance of onsite windows, Apple, and Mac equipment.
- Imaging, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of pcs.
Technical Support Specialist
- Maintain functionality on all end-user systems
- Manage inventory and provide support for four departments; Configure, install, image desktop and laptops for new users using Norton Ghost/ Acronis; Experienced with Dame Ware, Juniper, Remote Access, LANDesk, Track-it, Remedy, Avaya, Remote Desktop, VOIP, and VPN; Create, configure, maintain and delete network printers
- Installation of PC and Mac software and peripherals; Strong PC/Mac and Linux OS troubleshooting skills; Ability to install parallels for Mac, PC and Linux
- Port activation as well as creating/deleting accounts in the Active Directory
- Provide New Hire network and technical support