- I am seeking a long - term position with advancement opportunities in return for my hard work and commitment.
- I am currently a full time employee for Confidential helping with Confidential in a Desktop Support Tech II role.
- My experience includes running an IT Kiosk, new hires, assisting refresh teams, creating and updating knowledge bases and being the person my teammates rely on for help.
- Knowledge of Windows XP-Windows 7 and troubleshooting common issues.
- Active Directory - Adding Users, Removing users, Moving Users, Creating Groups, Creating mailboxes, adding users to groups etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook problems.
- Experience with Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and some Excel experience.
- Fast typing and fast numeric typing.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Experienced at resolving customer issues and concerns.
- Basic LAN/Networking knowledge and experience with routers and modems.
- VPN and Internet Access troubleshooting
- Entering tickets for every call into Peregrine ServiceCenter software and escalating tickets when necessary
- Anti-Virus Support
- Experienced in building computers, repair-replacing parts, Windows reinstall, updating drivers etc.
- Adding information into the Knowledge Base to help others who may come across the same problems
- Building a knowledge base and working with my peers and management to improve current procedures.
- Desktop support to local users
- Re-images and Deployments
- Asset Tracking and categorization
- Supporting users remotely and deskside between three buildings
- Running an IT Kiosk
- Updating the knowledgebase and informing team members about problems and fixes in the environment new hires and assisting refresh teams
- Handling many problems including connectivity, Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10, current and legacy apps, handling the ticket queue and meeting the company SLA's
Helpdesk - Desktop Support
- Started with helpdesk remote support and promoted in 2013 to Desktop Support Technician for the Paoli, PA campus. I support 300 users in three buildings face to face and remotely.
- Assisting employee's with Helpdesk related problems
- Repairing laptop and desktop pc's
- Handing tickets coming in via phone, email and online
- Assisting with Viruses, Spyware, Slowness, Network Issues etc
- Helping remote users via phone and remote desktop/GoToAssist
Confidential, West Norriton, PA
- Assisting Quest employees with Helpdesk related problems including Hardware, Software etc.
- Added an alert board for the major issues on the desk that everyone relies on.
- Working on building a knowledge base for the helpdesk. Helping to add problem types andresolutions to issues in Peregrine ServiceCenter
Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
- Web hosting/Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server
- Corresponding with customers over the phone regarding their internet and computer technical issues and account problems.
- Completing each phone call by resolving issues to the customer's satisfaction and documenting each case in the d Confidential base.
- Enhancing team meetings by incorporating ideas to improve the current procedures. Respected by my peers and Management