- ServiceNow Developer
- Custom IT Store Application
- Custom Access Management Application
- Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Knowledge, etc.
- Discovery, Orchestration, Event Management
- Service Management Suite (Configuration and Customization)
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Facilities Service Management
- HR Service Management
- Integration & Data source
- Keywords: Incident, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Service Request, Request Item, SCTASK, HR Case Management, Knowledge Management, CAB Workbench, On - call, Business Rule, Client Script, Script Include, UI Policy, UI Action, background Script, Fix Script, REST, SOAP, Scripted REST API, LDAP, View, ACL, Roles, Workflow, Approval, Notification, Form Design, Report, Gauge, Widget, Homepage, Dashboard, Scheduled Jobs, SLA, OLA, Asset Management, Work Orders, CMDB, PA, Discovery, Orchestration, Class, Inherit, Dictionary overwrite, Portal, Page, Widget, Instance, ATF, Upgrade, Flow Designer, Benchmark, Health score, KPI, Agile Scrum, Waterfall, PPM, Visual Task Board, Agent Workspace, Update set, Test cases, Code Promotion, Hi ServiceNow support, Clone, Upgrade.
- A Qualified IT Professional with 5+ years of experience in ITSM Development and Process Consultation. 3+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer and Administrator with extensive experience on Technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules.
- Sound functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customer/Client.
- Strong skill set in the Service Now suite development including SOAP/REST integration, Web services, Discovery, Workflow, and CMDB.
- Strong hands-on experience and intense knowledge of ITIL processes such as Change management, Incident management, Problem Management, SLA/OLA configuration, Service Request Management, and Service Catalog maintenance, HR Case Management and Asset Management
- Experience in configuration of Import Sets, Transform map and Data Sources.
- Experience in the creation and modification of Workflows to fit business needs.
- Followed best practices of ServiceNow in developing and customizing Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Policies, Client Scripts, Scheduled jobs.
- Experience in creating and scheduling reports like scheduled changes, unauthorized changes implemented, breached SLAs, Priority Incidents, Escalation HR Case chart.
- Experience working in ServiceNow versions Fuji, Helsinki, Istanbul, Kingston, Madrid.
- Strong technical understanding of numerous technologies and domains including service management tools and systems & quality assurance in various programming environments.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills with emphasis on individual and team effort.
- Supervise and conduct upgrades to the ServiceNow instance. Prioritize and categorize skipped logs for making smooth upgrades.
- Experience in creating test cases and using ATF to discover any possible issues.
- Good problem solving experience in event of service interruption or failure of services. Activities included operating of command center and becoming POI for Hi customer support.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Integration with multiple systems using SOAP, REST and Scripted REST API. Uni-directional or bi-directional integration.
- Customized UI Appearance and added new processes for Problem and Change Management modules to fit the business need such as creating alerts to notify users about specific activities, various approvals and notifications.
- Working with Discovery tools to discover filter and import meaningful data like CI’s into CMDB.
- Imported data from different data sources using transform map.
- Responsible for gathering requirements and customizing Business Service Catalogs for AIG organization from the scratch.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, CMDB in ServiceNow.
- Providing the design solution, technical methodologies and processes solution to meet the customer requirements.
- Built custom application for access to major CFA systems like AD using Orchestration and Automation.
- Responsible for on-going enhancement, upgrade and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform.
- Manage and coordinate activities during the overall ticket life cycle in Incident and Problem Management
- Involved in working with process owners to develop workflow, implement the workflows in Service Applications and administer the tools.
- Used scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate tasks being done in ServiceNow.
- Created Procedure guidelines used in supporting Technology and Application issues.
- Implemented, documented and maintained the ServiceNow platform to meet specific business needs to support ITIL and business processes.
- Developed operational requirements documentation and train operational staff to maintain solution.
- Configured Service Level Agreements & Operational Level Agreements to define certain levels of service from both internal and external providers
- Responsible for maintaining and growing data held within ServiceNow such as our users, service catalog items.
- Worked with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
- Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Developed test plans and ATF test cases to validate new or modified processes.
- Use business analysis skills to directly interface with customers to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
ServiceNow Analyst / Developer
- Working with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow.
- Extensively involved in development of moderately complex ServiceNow applications and processes.
- Working on the Systems Requirement Specification (SRS) including problem analysis and system definition models.
- Service Catalog and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Created a system & process that made build & maintenance of catalog item very easy, fast and efficient solving most of the problems with service catalog and catalog items at once.
- Worked on customizing user interface including forms, lists and created record producers for incident and change management.
- Manage ITIL Processes monitoring overall system performance using the System Performance and System Diagnostic dashboards.
- Worked on PPM project management and demand management.
- Involved in creating scorecards from Service Now CMDB.
- Worked on the Domain Separation to achieve different requirements.
- Built gauges, homepage & dashboard for analyst, fulfiller and management.
- Used Scheduled jobs to auto execute reports that would go out to internal/external stakeholders and management.
- Configured HR Case management processes that involved creation and customization of ACL, roles, form, views and processes.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
ServiceNow Technology Liaison/Developer
- Worked with business analyst to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs.
- Designing the Content Management System that involved CSS and service catalog work.
- Responsible for creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Has been part of end user self-service portal management.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and load the data to service-now objects using import sets on daily, weekly, monthly and on request basis.
- Responsible for creating homepages including basic reporting gauge configuration and dashboard presentation.
- Maintain the integrity of the service-now tool across production and non-production environments.
- Provide training on service-now process, operations and capability to all required teams.
- Involved in production support for all the Service-Now related issues.
- Created various front end forms, and associated Client Scripts, UI policies, including advanced customizations that require modification of UI Pages/Macros.
- Technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management.
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow using business rule, client script, script include, fix script, background script, script web services, transform script, CSS etc.
- Created Custom Widgets, pages and instances in Service Portal that would render the custom fields and activities in a user-friendly manner.
- Implemented Post Implementation Review for change requests to make sure the change followed proper processes and maintains the quality standards of the company.
- Managing ServiceNow business processes for all Go-Lives. Consolidating all global IT to a single system of record.
- Wrote test scripts for testers to test the system before it goes to production.
- Preparing Implementation Plan for every release in ServiceNow and provide Walkthrough to the entire team to execute the steps
- Designed Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates, which can be reused.
- Involved in daily, weekly and monthly meetings with client on the work progress and discussions on the upcoming work.
- Responsible for Development Team Performance and involved in grooming & mentoring team members on various processes.
ITIL: ITSM, ITIL, HR, Asset Management, CMDB, CMS.
Programming Languages: C, SQL, Python.
Exception: Handling, Files and Streams, JDBC.
Database Tools: SQL Client, SQL Developer.
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic 10, Apache Tomcat.
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.