- Maths, Science, Communication skills, Management, Co - ordination, Prioritizing.
- R, SQL, No SQL, Python, Looker, Tableau, MATLAB, PowerBI, Excel, LINGO, C-PLEX, Origin, ANOVA, Taguchi, Qlikview, Spotfire, DOMO,
- Holding Doubt classes for students on after-classes for Maths comprising of Algebra, Trigonometry, Functions, Differentiation and Integration.
- Circulate in the classroom to help students one on one and in small group.
- Grade homework’s, quizzes, pre and post-tests in class and give immediate feedback to the students.
- Provide support to management regarding curriculum, data analysis, and assessment.
- Help write reports, program evaluations and make recommendations at the end of the program.
- Taught Maths course comprising Maths senior high courses (Calculus, Functions etc) and Physics courses from the foundation level to advance class of 50 students in local Govt. school as part of curriculum for 3 years.
- Created, supervised and graded HomeWorks, Quizzes, post and pre-tests.
- Managing the infrastructure by supporting management in creating curriculum, evaluating program and organise test.
- Supporting fellow teachers by assisting students in solving doubts and feedbacks to management.
- Involved in “Enhanced prediction for aligning advertisements using YouTube metadata for better brand outreach” using R tool for statistical analysis and Python for data scraping.
- Used Excel and Minitab to derive the “Statistical Correlation of Secondary Education To Unemployment And GDP Per Capita for US and INDIA”.