- Pentium, II, III, IV, AMD Processors
- CAT - 3, CAT-5, Fiber Optics, Coaxial Cabling.
- SCSI, IDE, ATA and RAID Hard Drive Configurations.
- Cisco 1700, 1800, 2800, 3600 series Routers, Ericsson VOIP Gateways, Gatekeepers.
- MCK EDAC, 1000, 3000, 4000, 6000,7000 PBX Gateway I and II
- Wallboards, Skillview, Q-View.
- TTC T-Bird 224 and 2000 series Circuit test equipment.
- INET SS7 Signaling test equipment.
- Sun Enterprise 250 Servers, Compaq DL1850 and DL360 Rack Servers.
- Dell Power Edge rack servers, HP Proliant rack servers.
- Avaya S8700 Series Media Gateway servers, G650 and 350 Gateway servers
- Definity G3, Prologix, System 85, 75, Merlin Legend PBX Systems.
- Partner, Spirit, and Merlin 820 Key Systems
- Intuity Audix, Merlin Mail and Partner Mail Voice Mail Systems
- MS-Windows 3.1,95, 98,2000, XP, NT 4.0
- MS-Office 95,97,2000, XP, MS-SQL 7.0, 200 Server, 2003 Server
- UNIX SUN Solaris 2.6-2.8, COREL Office Suite 7,8, 2000
- COBOL, FORTAN
- PASCAL, C, C+
- SQL, ASSEMBLER
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Assist with Administration of all Telecommunications Network equipment and devices.
- Provide daily administration to AVAYA VOIP network consisting of S8700, S8500, S8300, and G650 units.
- Resolved daily issue which were assigned via Magic ticketing system
- Assisted with installation and maintenance of Symon video display project.
- Lead analyst on citrix environment project for company move to new building.
- Assist Windows Support Group with Modular Messaging upgrade and administration.
- Provided direct assistance to Call Center for CMS, Witness and QMT call monitoring and reporting call agents
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Contractor/ Bell South Field Engineer
- Worked on multiple customer sites daily for various installation projects and maintenance repairs of customer equipment which range from Cisco 800,1700,1800,2800, and, 3600 series routers and Vera Link 314 and 346 integrated service T1 units.
- Tested Voice and Data circuits with Data and Voice services groups to confirm connectivity with Central Office equipment.
- Worked with Provisioning Engineers to confirm the configuration of Cisco routers and Vera Link units.
- Updated and complete work orders based upon work done at each customer site.
Confidential, Toccoa, GA
- Managed all Telecommunications Support including but not limited to ordering voice and data circuits, overseeing installations of pbx systems and faxes, daily administration of pbx systems, monitoring of the Avaya voip network, daily administration of Intuity voicemail system for 200 remote locations and corporate offices.
- Assisted with planning of Data Center move to new location.
- Reconfigured Avaya voip system configuration design for proper power failure rollover in a power outage scenario.
- Managed to renegotiate telecommunications billing for several of the remote locations to reduce their total monthly billing by 25%.
- Created network design diagram for Avaya S8710, G650 and, G700 voip network systems.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
Help Desk Analyst/Telecom Support
- Provided daily Data Network, Desktop PC, and Telecommunications support for entire company.
- Provided support to end users for various Microsoft applications as well as independent application used specifically for the insurance industry.
- Assisted with the implementation of new company software applications which includes but was not limited to Image Right Scanning, Agency Information Management, and Sun Guard Financial applications.
- Assisted with the implementation of new Cisco systems voice and data network infrastructure.
- Provided daily support for all company telecommunications systems as well as any voice or data circuits.
- Created a company wide desktop standard which is used for every desktop PC users.
- Assisted with first phase of company wide Voice Over IP initiative.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Level 2 VOIP Network Engineer
- Provided second level support on a daily basis of customer and resellers of MCK Communications VOIP systems and Telecommunications equipment.
- Worked with multiple vendors to provide immediate over the phone support on installations, trouble shooting and repair issues.
- Assisted customers with installations and configurations of voice and data equipment and services.
- Assisted customers with implementation of Quality of Service over their LAN and WAN networks to provide proper packet prioritization.
- Assist with the testing of network services to confirm connectivity needed to operate MCK voice equipment.
Confidential, Smyrna, GA
- Programmed and monitored Avaya G3 PBX switch for call center business activities.
- Installed and updated new call center agents for new clients added to customer database.
- Monitored high capacity voice and data circuits for preventive failure maintenance.
- Assisted with report generation from Call Management Systems to monitor incoming traffic and call agents response times.
- Assisted with infrastructure cabling for data and voice stations, terminals and desktop personal computers.
- Helped successfully merge two call centers into one uniformed unit consisting of over 250 call center members.
- Provided programming assistance on Avaya G3si PBX switch for corporate headquarters and remote office locations.
- Monitored and programmed Intuity voice mail system on a daily basis.
- Monitored Lucent Call Management Systems for departmental accounting reports.
- Monitored Heat help desk ticket system for telecommunications and facilities issues to initiate problem resolution procedures.
- Maintained Telecommunications Billing accounts for high capacity voice and data circuits, pagers, cell phones, and fax machines.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
Contractor/Voice and Data Technician
- Assisted with voice and data network maintenance on Cisco Routers and Digital Voice PBX systems.
- Assisted with rollout of Windows 2000 desktop throughout corporate headquarters.
- Member of Six Sigma Telecommunications cost reduction team, which saved a total of $750,000.00 in expenses, related to the Telecommunications budget for the years of 2002 and 2003.
- Assisted with installation and upkeep of VOIP network through Qwest Virtual Private Network.
- Provided Voice Network support for multiple site locations to
- Maintain toll free voice network.
- Monitored Remedy help desk system for telecommunications and desktop user issues to initiate resolution procedures
- Provided Voice Network support for Emergency Planning facilities to maintain communication from nuclear power plant to surrounding
- Counties in event of emergency.
- Assisted with support of Blackberry server and hand held devices for high level officers at corporate headquarters.
Confidential, New York, NY
VOIP Switch Engineer
- Programmed and Maintained Lucent Excel Hybrid VOIP Switch for relay of voice and data network traffic.
- Monitored network traffic to handoff to Ericsson and Cisco VOIP network.
- Provided support for installation of DS - 1 and DS-3 circuits for connectivity with other vendors.
- Assisted with N.O.C. infrastructure maintenance of server racks and network cabling.
- Provided support for N.O.C. trouble tickets established by vendors reporting network issues.
- Provided support for network security team.
- Provided support to SIP voice protocol design team.