- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities with the use of analytics and critical thinking.
- High level of motivation and dedication with unwavering integrity.
- Experience in Incident Management, Process Improvements, Quality Audits, Operations Management & Strategy Planning.
- Possess analyzing & understanding capabilities for corrective decision - making.
- Excellent English communications skills with an ability to communicate professionally to customers.
- Ability to work independently & also handle a team.
- MS office (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
- Data Validations, Pivot tables and Excel formulas, functions & graphs.
- Advanced excel & Macros - Certified by HCL Technologies Limited.
- Scored 82% in the Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Quality).
- ESMS, Cherwell & Service Now
- Web Analytics, Oracle, Salesforce & Tableau.
- Ruby, Double click, Atlas & ComScore.
- Advance Excel Functions, V-Lookup, Power Pivot & Macros.
- Charts, Slicers & Visualizations.
- Web & Digital Marketing.
- Search Marketing
- Reporting and Documentation.
Confidential, Tempe, Arizona
- Process Improvements - Identify and construct new process frameworks, as well as reviewing, recommending and documenting improvements to established processes.
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the Major Incident process and associated procedures.
- Incident Management Bridge calls with support teams, on-call support application teams and management.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident management process.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Incident management and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing and maintaining the Incident management system. Producing management information.
- Analyze and provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for the Major Incidents.
- People management. Handled a team of 15 engineers, consisting of Wintel, Network, O365, Unix, Storage & Backup.
- Ensuring Incidents were appropriately routed to the correct resolution team.
- Generate and present the weekly and monthly incident reports to the higher management.
- Conducting post incident/resolution reviews.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA), coordinate with performing teams and get the RCA for incidents.
- Monitor the Incidents queue and follow up on all unassigned/about to breach incidents.
- Managing, driving critical and high impact incidents to closure within SLA targets.
- Host the daily calls to discuss on operational issues and status from various IT groups.
- Ensuring that appropriate process documentation is available on SharePoint platform.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are notified and periodically updated on the occurrence and progress of incidents according to a predefined communications plan provided by client
- Engaging with stakeholders and teams for rapid response to expedite resolution of incidents.
- Analyze SLA reports, determine root causes and identify best practices and reconciliation.
- Carrying out appropriate escalations and exercising/engaging necessary authorities to implement resolution within SLA.
- Ensure the incident records were updated and the information is complete and accurate.
- Preparing and/or reviewing the weekly and monthly incident reports post resolution and publish report to appropriate stakeholders.
Incident Co- ordinator
- Provide technical direction and coordination to the resolver groups involved.
- Managed a team of 25, thereby coordinating with the partners and planning a strategy in saving cost to the company.
- Leading day-to-day service delivery of technical and non-technical functions.
- Generate daily/weekly & monthly business dashboards & scorecards
- SPOC for Escalations.
- Maintain a tracker with the escalations to avoid escalation issues.
- Managing service level metrics e.g. SLA, SLO, KPI etc.
- Leading day-to-day Service Delivery of Technical and Non-Technical Functions.
- Analyze and provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for Incidents that missed the SLA.
- Manage expectations across key internal and external stakeholders
- Drive group chats and bridge calls effectively to resolve incidents.
- Handle conflict situations and make quick decision while driving incidents.
- Chair the Daily sync up call for all the teams and discuss outstanding issues.
- Chair Bridge calls for effective coordination, incident resolution & service restoration.
- Execute the Incident Management process tasks in adherence to agreed SLA.
- Participate in Incident review meetings and provide Incident reports & presentations for weekly/monthly review.
- Quality Audit incidents to avoid errors.
- Worked on Remedy & ITSM framework.
Senior CREATIVE Analyst
- Support Lead for Content Review & OLS team.
- Content Development Specialist for Search Creative - SEA (South East Asia).
- Streamlined and helped train the team members to understand and work on this process.
- Worked closely in a team environment to provide development advice and implementation for advertisers, including finding new keywords, developing and/or improving ad copy, and structuring accounts.
- Worked closely with sales counterparts to communicate these directly to advertisers.
- Built various performance reports.
- Worked on special projects, which include mapping, generating keywords & Request for proposal (RFP).
- Understanding of marketing and online marketing products.
- Confidential, Microsoft Bing & Google Ad words trained and certified as part of transition.
Analyst - Account Management for Display advertising
- Work in a fast-paced team environment, quickly and accurately processing tasks received from US-based Account Specialists and Account Managers
- Worked for different pods like - New York, Mid market, Canada, Chicago and was also part of the optimization strategist team.
- SME for mobile display ads & SPOC for Walmart web analytics Project.
- Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from Media Planning to Invoicing.
- Research media plans and pricing; optimize running campaigns.
- Working closely with the team across multiple disciplines to maximize results.
- Understand AM and their client goals, objectives and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc to provide the required support.
- Aide in the creation of strategic recommendations and implementation of Display solutions for various clients through multiple types of reports.
- Build performance reports, pull, and analyze reports, using various Y Proprietary tools. the New Hires and fellow team members to help them understand the business and their responsibilities and mentor them to come up the learning curve.
- Perform day-to-day quality check on all out going reports, insights & recommendations for a group of 4 Analysts.
- Provide pricing, impressions, clicks strategy & competitive analysis for the client in the market.
- Generate reports, presentations and charts on a recurring and ad-hoc basis and additional reports with data in comparison to the competitors.
- Quick data analysis and providing solution to the account manager.
- Client interaction to bring in new projects and deliverables.
- Checks on quality to reduce errors. Worked on the 5 why analysis program for the team.
- Initiated worked on revenue generating projects for various advertisers, which later became a task for the team.
- Worked on projects with search and display with guidance from my mentor & counter parts in US.
- Received appreciations from fellow team members to the Director of the Program, commending on the initiative and the work done well.
- Contributed well to the team to make it the best and received an Elite Performer Team .
- Process Java Script, gif, html, standard tags for ad creation uploads.
- Prepare presentations for the client Post the launch of the ads.
- Provide Reconciliation Reports with data of Confidential & third party tracking numbers.
- Worked on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for clients.
- Worked closely with clients on various projects.
- Quality Auditor for two different Sub-processes within Confidential
- Process documentations. new hires. Helped in new joiners.
- Received appreciations from Client, Team and manager.
- Actively participated in teamwork and received appreciation for it.
- I was part of Project Spring Board in Confidential