- IT professional with 10 years of network configuration experience utilizing excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills to arrive at effective and cost - saving solutions.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, able to work well under pressure, with minimal supervision, able to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects, and adapts to diverse teams and projects. Seeking a challenging position in the field of Information Technology.
- Windows Server family (SBS, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016) and all desktop family, Confidential Active Directory, Confidential Azure, MS Exchange, Confidential Outlook and Outlook Web
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting routers, switches and wireless devices such as Cisco, Dell, 3Com, NetGear, and Juniper.
- Good knowledge in DHCP, IPv6, VLAN, VPN, DNS, Domain Control, Exchange, Terminal Server, Infoblox DNS.
- Good knowledge in network security and firewall configuration.
- Network design & troubleshooting.
- RJ Crimp Tool (RJ11/RJ12/RJ45) and Network tester kit.
- Windows Migration, Server Migration, Server Monitoring, SCCM, SCOM, Services Deployment, Ticketing System Cloud Computing Services, Citrix XenApp, VSphere Platform, MSSolve, Case Parser Pro and Bullseye monitoring queues.
- Altiris Symantec Management Platform.
- Linux Ubuntu and IOS.
- PowerShell, Batch scripting.
- Professional in trouble shooting PCs, laptops, motherboard components, solid capacitors, PCI Tester Motherboard, Disk, HDD Regenerator, Partition Magic and WDD Lifeguard.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for hardware, software and configuration management.
- Circuit tracing, PCI Motherboard Tester.
- Symantec Ghost Console & Cast.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service.
- Detail oriented, self critical, clear communication, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong team player and a high achiever with ability to work with competing priorities.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Arabic.
Sr. Technical Support Specialist
- Support audio/visual equipment in conference rooms around the world.
- Assist clients via Email, Chat, and Phone.
- Use a ticketing system to dispatch local technicians to assist clients.
- Use several monitoring tools for proactive ticketing.
- Remotely try to resolve reported issues using a variety of tools.
- Create, Analyze, and update Azure Log Analytics Queries, Views, and Alerts from received logs
- Create and manage Azure Automation Runbooks
- Provide support and for AV technicians outside of North America.
- Configured Confidential implementations and supported Exchange migration project.
- Participated in virtualization and administration of ESX servers.
- Provided technical assistance for deployment of Exchange and relevant software.
- Maintained Quest Migration and developed new migrated users.
- Installed and maintained Windows Server and Exchange tools on workstations.
- Updated user accounts and prepared new domain accounts.
- Implemented downloading and extraction of Exchange management tools.
- Designed and analyzed Exchange architecture and subsystems.
- Participated in verification of DNS and Exchange messaging systems.
Azure App Service Support Engineer
- Provided cloud production environment support and incident management.
- Supported enterprise customers, partners and engineers.
- Scoped customer’s issues and support boundaries by collecting the relevant facts.
- Collaborated with engineering to resolve service issues and produce bug fixes, patches, and test cases.
- Ensured support request were handled per SLAs with highest possible customer satisfaction.
- Documented technical work and research in a detailed and comprehensive manner.
- Maintained a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying and correcting customer satisfaction concerns before they become problems.
Field Systems Specialist (Project manager)
- Installed and provided tier-2 support for information, communication and airport related systems.
- Ensured reported problems were resolved in a timely manner; provided follow up on all outstanding incidents until fully resolved.
- Provided technical assistance to end-users in support of desktop computers, software and other systems.
- Maintained accurate and detailed documentation of all supported systems and physical locations
- Assisted peers with implementations and problem resolutions of systems for which I am responsible.
- Provided technical assistance to companion work groups in support of projects and maintenance ensuring good inter-departmental relations.
- Provide installation, maintenance, and repairs on ATM & Retail store (second line maintenance) and other electromechanical equipment at various locations within an assigned territory/region
- Verify that the site environment meets the requirements prior to installation or rollout
- Install customer systems according to the installation plan, certify that the installation or setup of the product meets the customer's requirements
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance routines on products
- Perform required modular swaps and unit replacements
- Provide onsite repair / support for Cisco and Juniper routers and switches
- Provide onsite repair for Symantec and Quantum backup Systems.
- Oversee hardware maintenance, installation, network management, multi-vendor maintenance, and software support.
- Service self-checkout and registers systems within an assigned territory—with the goal of keeping the customers completely satisfied.
Azure Support Engineer CSS
- Cloud production environment support and incident management.
- Provide support of Azure AD Connect and ADFS for Exchange Online and other Confidential products as they are migrated to Azure.
- Continuous monitoring of incident queue for unassigned tickets, tracking of incidents and re-routing.
- Engaging with customers and extracting relevant information when needed.
- Support existing platform consisting of PowerShell, Azure and MS Exchange.
- Ability to provide customers with timely and accurate updates.
- Configure, administer and support cloud products and hybrid cloud environments Confidential Office 365, Confidential Apps and Confidential Azure
- Assessed customer in configuring routers, switches, private IPs, public IPs, and VPN.
- Technical proficiency in Windows Server/Client products, Active Directory design/deployment, DNS, DHCP with troubleshooting at the expert level within large network environments.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other protocols including the use of troubleshooting tools.
Technical Support Specialist
- 24/7 Call center for professional help and technical support.
- Handled a large volume of phone calls, chat and emails.
- Provided information; answered customer inquiries about Confidential Services
- Assessed customer bug and enhancement requests and prioritized development.
- Responded to customer service emails in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide mobile support and troubleshooting Android devices and Android Apps
- Provided leadership and work guidance to less experienced agents.
IT Support Specialist
- Support onsite and remotely for our Clients.
- Windows and Mac troubleshooting.
- Desktop hardware and software installation.
- Provide hardware maintenance for both desktop machines and laptops.
- Troubleshoot modem and router connectivity issues.
- I use PowerShell to write a script to run an application to hundreds or thousands of machines in the same time. (run antiviruses in all machines in the same time)
- I use Active Directory to configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- I use Windows Server Migration Tools in Server Manager and Windows PowerShell. to transfer all file d Confidential, permissions, user and group accounts (including passwords) to the new Server.
- Configure printers for network access or any other Issues and printer migration.
Helpdesk and Network Technical Support
- Network setup & design.
- Configure and define parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
- Network cabling (Cat5e \Cat6) and termination at patch panels and walls.
- Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Online Streaming, Multi-casting of video streams (IIS 8), FML Encoder
- Configuring Routers (CISCO), Switches, Access Points.
- Install broadcast equipment, troubleshoot equipment problems and perform maintenance or minor repairs.