Highly motivated, effective communicator and problem solver. Administrative and Information Management Assistant for over 12 years’ experience managing business office functions and providing executive level support to principals and clients. Seeking to apply my detail - oriented talents and adaptable personality to fulfil the company's needs. Possess Confidential B.S. in Business Management concentration of Information System/ERP.
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Policy and Planning
- Microsoft Office 365
- Kantime HomeCare Solution
- Intuit Payroll Solution
- Human Resource Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Legal Practice Assistance
- Business Analysis
- Record Management & Documentation
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Service Management
- Economics Principles
- SAP/ERP Enterprise Solution
- ADP Workforce Solution
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of buyers, purchasing officers, and related workers involved in purchasing materials, products, and services. Plan, direct and coordinate administrative services of the agency. Plan and manage records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services. Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Examine policies and procedure for logistic activities and develop risk management program to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members. Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses. Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems. Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals. Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, logistics quality management.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistic changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes, mixes, and carriers.
- Perform all aspects of corporate logistic to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products and supply.
- Supervise the work of logistic specialists, planners and schedulers and handled administrative requests and queries from senior soldiers. Organizing and scheduling appointments for recruiters and write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Assumed responsibilities for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines. Coordinates the work of the office.
- Provides administrative and clerical support services to ensure smooth and efficient office operations. Controls the supervisor's calendar. Schedules meetings, conferences and appointments.
- Coordinates the purchase of equipment and supplies for the organization by ascertaining the needs of subordinate offices and consolidating requests. Screens all personal visitors and telephone calls and answers procedural or administrative questions.
- Manages all incoming/outgoing Career Board correspondence and Screens all incoming mail and correspondence items to determine if personal action is required and advises the supervisor of important organizational issues.
- Reviews documents requiring coordination by the supervisor for compliance with regulations, grammar, format and special organizational policies.
- Maintains spreadsheets and analyzes correspondence to determine if modifications or updates are required to the Career Board database.
Confidential, Dover, DE
- Advising management on recruitment strategies to best attract, hire and retain Confidential skilled, diverse and motivated workforce including available flexible hiring authorities, sources and special programs.
- Preparing recruitment requests and information for job opportunity announcement, developing crediting plan, reviewing job applicants in order to rate applicants' basic eligibility and qualifications.
- Reviewing, preparing, and/or coordinating position classification requests from management officials to assess the accuracy and adequacy of the requests and its supporting documentation.
- Consulting with management concerning complex classification issues and decisions by communicating grade distinctions with supporting criteria and justification in Confidential written evaluation statement.
- Performs essentially the same duties as outlined above; however, the scope and complexity of assignments are of less responsibility and independence and receives closer than normal supervision
- Review recruitment and placement actions and provide guidance on complex and/or sensitive issues, such as those that differ from past practices or involve highly visible or political situations.
- Serve as Confidential consultant bringing new and innovative ideas and suggestions to resolve complex HR issues. Respond to and resolve technical staffing questions and issues on priority placement programs and other related staffing/placement issues.
- Research and analyze issues related to staffing and recruitment, i.e., hiring authorities, pay flexibilities, audit requirements, and recruitment methods using federal code, public laws, executive orders, and government and Department policy.
- Collaborate with selecting officials through all stages of the recruitment process to include: developing recruitment documents, drafting vacancies, evaluating applicants, tendering offers of employment, and managing the entire onboarding process.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and compiling data for various purposes, e.g., trends, projections, and internal and external reports as requested/required.
- Advise employees and managers of the basis for ratings made concerning eligibility and qualifications.
- As necessary, reevaluate cases where additional evidence is presented.
- Conduct varied studies and analysis of HR-related functional areas to identify trends, and potential problems; and provide recommendations to management for improvement.
Confidential, Largo, MD
- Served as Administrative Officer and principal advisor to the Director with Confidential high level of delegated responsibility to act on his/her behalf for all administrative functions within Confidential Regional Office.
- Prepare materials for meetings, including meeting agendas, and ensures that Director is prepared for the meetings.
- Maintained all relevant databases to track tasks, reports, budget, correspondence, etc.
- Coordinated and facilitate all logistics for travel and travel claims for the Director and personnel; arrange all domestic and international travel.
- Assisted in setting up and preparing for meetings, coordinates details with procuring for work-related events and meetings, including serving as Confidential point of contact for fee collection.
Confidential, Smyrna, DE
- Served as the focal point for staff integration, tasking's, staff coordination and dissemination of information;
- Attends to routine administrative matters while keeping the supervisor fully informed
- Managed the supervisor's calendar and monitored and reviews program operations for the division, and provides administrative and self - directed activities;
- Researched and determines or recommends appropriate actions or interpretation of issues that impact organization, installation, command or agency.
Confidential, Laurel, MD
- Developed performance management guidance and management standard operating procedures and processes.
- Conducted thorough research and regularly review the Management Directives to appropriately respond to and articulate performance management.
- Applied ability to remain composed under stressful situations while maintaining excellent verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated time to ongoing education to help other stylist consistently excel, and promoted Confidential positive work environment for each and every one.
- Able to work Confidential varying schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships to ensure longevity of business.