- Dedicated, detail - oriented bilingual Cyber Security Analyst with the educational qualifications, proven work ethic, and project and professional experience to contribute to the cybersecurity industry. Proven expertise with troubleshooting and technical support to enhance operations in competitive markets.
- Respected as a motivational, influential collaborator who guides colleagues in realizing project objectives.
- Builds and maintains productive relations with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders, leveraging rapport to achieve business goals through a people-focused approach.
- Exemplary educational qualifications include a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a Concentration in Information Security from Confidential . Out-of-the-box thinker committed to implementing network and system enhancements to promote security and enable growth.
- Strong understanding of National Institute of Technology Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF) and 800-53 control catalog and its application to various information security systems.
- Verified System Topology Diagrams ensuring congruency of ports and protocols along with respective inventory to ensure cyber security on designated network.
- Collaborated with a network of team members from Risk Analysis Team to ensure high-quality Enterprise Risk Analysis case resolution, enabling exceptional client satisfaction ratings.
- Provided specialized assistance to Biomedical Engineers via email and Skype For Business assisting with a variety of topics related to Risk Management Framework Security Controls and Cyber Security.
- Led the administration, support, and enhancement of critical Technical Support systems, which increased efficiency.
- Coordinated schedules and rotations for all staff, ensuring 24x7 technical support to meet customer needs.
- Network & Data Security
- Network Design
- Performance Monitoring
- System Upgrade and Support
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Network Consultation
- IT Program Management
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Team Leadership
- Communication & Collaboration
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project) / Salesforce / MySQL / HTML / Java / Python
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Cyber Security Analyst
- Analyze vulnerability assessment data of medical devices within Veteran Affairs to identify vulnerability risks to the organization
- Apply knowledge of security principles, policy, and regulations for vulnerability assessment to medical devices
- Utilize exceptional communication and collaboration abilities to work alongside and assist Biomedical Engineers in solving their cybersecurity vulnerabilities via Skype For Business and email.
- Research policies, procedures, standards, and guidance, and recommend precise changes under specific conditions for the protection of information and information systems
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Fairfax Classroom and Lab Technician
- Executed troubleshooting on all malfunctioning classroom equipment, including control touch panel, projectors, and Crestron Control Systems, identifying errors and recommending solutions to maximize classroom efficiency.
- Process and triage inbound email traffic to George Mason Technical Support, reviewing and sorting through a large amount of emails each week.
- Utilized exceptional communication and collaboration abilities to work alongside and assist faculty in solving their software and hardware issues over the phone, through email, and in person.
- Created and filed helpdesk tickets and communicated with other technicians using EasyVista; employed expertise with internal software solutions to increase team productivity.
- Maintained functionality of equipment across the university through daily logging checks using SharePoint.
Confidential, Accokeek, MD
Technology Support Associate
- Supported functionality of all technological equipment related to scheduling of bus tours
- In depth knowledge of end user hardware and software installations, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Consistently resolved helpdesk tickets for each call and assisted staff through remote desktop whenever possible
- Worked within a team to provide technology support to business users, and consistently provided superb service to both staff and customers.