- Extensive experience in requirements gathering/assessment and full life cycle project management.
- Success developing, executing, and analyzing qualification, integration, and acceptance testing plans for diverse systems. Specialization in implementing/optimizing network and PC environments.
- Excels at identifying problems and troubleshooting effective resolutions - working both independently or as part of a team - to “think outside of the box.”
- Skilled project coordinator with a track record of directing multiple tasks effectively to ensure on target completion of all deliverables.
Platforms: Mac OS, Windows 98 - 10, Windows Server OS +R2, MS Office Suite, Office 365, VMware, Oracle VM VirtualBox, Polycom, Avaya, VOIP, Dell KACE, Blackberry OS, Android OS, IOS, Hyper-V, IAM, AWS.
Tools: Windows Server R2, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 Admin suite, MS visual basic/studio, Dell KACE, Symantec Ghost, SCCM, SQL, DBMS, Casper Suite, OpenOffice, Bomgar, VNC, RDP, LogMeIn, TeamViewer, Remedy, LANDesk, Service Now, Track-It, Sales Force (SFDC) Middleware, IAM.
Hardware: IBM, Dell, HP, Apple, Sony, Lenovo/IBM, Cisco, Juniper, SCSI, SATA, Switches, Routers, Android, Blackberry/BES.
Confidential, Hamilton, NJ
Integration Support Engineer
- Conducted on-site training for our new call center for tier 1 Technical Support
- Reduced new-onboarding turnaround time by 40%
- Consolidated operations of a two-person team down to a one-person operation
- Documentation writing for internal trainers and customer facing documentation
- Lead for training of new vendor - tier 1 technical support
Confidential, Edison, NJ
IT Site Analyst II (Contractor)
- Ranked 2rd (out of 25 technicians nationally) for incident and work order processing efficiency.
Confidential, Lakewood, NJ
IT Administrator (Contractor)
- Managed IT operations on-site for 3 facilities totaling roughly 250 employees, effectively resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Developed instructional documentation/policy, improving employee understanding of IT operation.
- Transitioned offices from Microsoft Lync/Polycom Phones to Avaya hardline/soft phones.
- Improved IT operations workflow by implementing Track-It software and leveraging proven approaches to Help Desk ticket management.
- Reduced help desk tickets by 40% due to infrastructure improvements and optimization.
Confidential, Neptune, NJ
IT Project Coordinator (Contractor)
- Coordinated multiple migrations and upgrades, along with ongoing system management. Project scope involved: imaging of Windows 7 Operating System and configuration; end-user data backup and migration to new equipment; software distribution via LANDesk management suite; record asset management; McAfee End-Point Encryption management; installation/configuration and troubleshooting of McAfee Safeboot (end-point encryption software); and Microsoft Outlook 2010 configuration. Performed testing prior to implementation for quality control. This project was a mix of system engineering and project coordination/management.
Confidential, Red Bank, NJ
Senior Help Desk Analyst/System Administrator
- Triaged network and desktop support requests for 300 users in non-profit organization. Managed Active Directory: creating/disabling accounts, batch files, and distribution groups via remote access. Enabled mailboxes for users and distribution groups. Wrote and maintained training documentation for client use related to policy and process. Provided remote support for mobile devices, computer equipment, remote sites. Managed fax server, active directory (ADS), Exchange, and NexGen, plus Xerox copier management. This position was a mix of help desk, hardware and networking. Exposed to Datacore/SAN Virtualized
Confidential, Lincroft, NJ
Lead IT Support Specialist (Ellucian Contractor)
- Resolved all levels of Help Desk tickets, efficiently and to complete satisfaction.
- Successfully project managed Windows XP to Windows 7 and MS Office 2007 to MS Office 2010 campus-wide migrations, involving after hours and weekend support.