Customer service focused Technical Support Specialist with 3 years career experience in help desk environments and 5 years of personal experience with technology. Highly adept in systems analysis, diagnostics and troubleshooting, and conflict resolution. Exhibits excellent organizational and problem - solving skills. Works well in team environments and displays strong work ethic.
- Active Directory
- Hardware Installs
- Teamviewer/ Remote Assistance
- PC Repair
- CRM Management
- LAN / WAN
- CA Service Desk
- Mobile Phone OS
- Windows 2k/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Printer troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013
- Routing Protocols
- VMWare Horizon
- Putty / Hyperterminal
- Windows Server 2k/2008/R2
- Mobile Iron
- Group Policies
- Oracle Management
- Ticketing Systems
- Cisco Router & Switches
- Assisted internal users with multi-platform security access issues, requests and password resets.
- Supported multiple users connecting to the company's VPN using Netscaler and DUO Mobile.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve multiple Hospital applications such as Epic
- Used Serviced Now ticketing system to track and respond to multiple user’s issue over the course of the project and also dealt with users in person or over the phone to help assist with any issues they were having.
- Assisted with resolving issues with Citrix Receiver.
- Provided remote support using Gotomeeting and Dameware.
Customer Support Tech
- Assisted internal customers with multi-platform security access issues and requests.
- Supported multiple users connecting to the company's VPN
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve 3000+ applications.
- Used HPSM program to track ticket progress and enter updates to an ongoing issue of a case till resolution is reached and the ticket is closed.
- Provided assistance with RSA Authentication Manager (SecurID) and the responsibility for distributing soft tokens.
Customer Security Assurance level
- Tracked events in Remedy and Kana Ticketing System
- Investigate,document and resolves abuse and fraud-related security issues
- Identifying and remediating Spam, Spyware, Viruses, Bots/Botnets
- Enforce Company guidelines if abuse was detected by the end-user
- Provided solutions and educated technical and non-technical audiences security related issues
HP Refresh Technician(Contract)
- Installed, configured and maintained data migration of workstations and software.
- Diagnosed and upgraded hardware to ensure optimum level of performance.
- Frequent travel to multiple sites in Philadelphia to provide assigned services.
- Shipped new computers, and processed returned computers in the asset management system.
- Updating credit card readers with remote access program.
Technical Mobility Support Specialist (Contract)
- Took part in a nationwide RF Gun Deployment. Provided fully configured devices for over 100 locations
- Significantly enhanced the security and integrity of data being transmitted by installing SHA-2 on all POD’s
- Managed enterprise mobility devices using Airwatch Mgmt Console and Wavelink Avalanche Emulators
- Performed hardware support and configured software for proof of delivery devices
- Motorola MC9090, MC9190, MC9200, MC65, MC75A
- Assembles computer and related products in accordance to work instructions.
- Testing systems to make sure that they are working
- Installs, configures, tests, and diagnoses hardware and software on computers and computer-related equipment.
- Logs and tracks orders accurately using established procedures.
- Attends and completes continuous training in new software and hardware releases.
Confidential, Voorhees, New Jersey
Customer Technical Support (1/2)
- Obtains, provisions, adds, or deletes multiple IP addresses
- Determined the appropriate solution based on diagnosis and executes the most logical fix providing verbal instruction to customer at a level of detail commensurate with customer PC knowledge and experience.
- Conducted Troubleshooting with customer connectivity including but not limited to: DHCP, RF, modem, router, or combination device (stability of equipment as well as configuration).
- Documented details of customer interaction by opening ticket in the trouble ticketing system and records appropriate information in database.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Provide daily phone support for all end users for all components of the IT infrastructure and Application Support.
- Ability to work in high stress, high call volume environment, record problem systems and status information.
- Ensure service delivery adherence to established service level agreements, through proactive monitoring and support of call volumes to attain required call captures to meet department goals.
- Provide full support for Mid-Size and Corporate Level Infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot workstation access, applications software and functional application support, using knowledge of network operating systems or notifying the appropriate support organization
Confidential, Bordentown, New Jersey
Service Desk Technician
- Provide daily phone support, and remote troubleshooting.
- Installation of hardware and software.
- Advised and Trained End-users
- Troubleshoot workstation access, applications software and functional application support, using knowledge of network operating systems or notifying the appropriate support organization.
- Support the implementation and deployment of internal business systems and solutions.
Confidential, Moorestown, New Jersey
I.T. Help Desk - Student Technician
- Hardware/Software Break and Fix
- Deployments, Migrations, and Upgrades
- Provided Remote Support
- Adhere to SOPs and followed protocols
- Documented all issues and resolutions