Dynamic, versatile, and passionate 15 - year customer service professional with experience and success troubleshooting and training high-profile companies like Microsoft, NBC, Confidential, Apple, and other global technology companies. Surpassed average case resolution expectation by 30%. Eager to offer superb communication and technical skills to help meet top company-wide and client satisfaction ratings.
MICROSOFT TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Provided Tier 3 Enterprise- level computer and network support, guidance, and service to Premier customers
- Responsible for researching, replicating, performing root cause analysis and providing feedback for product issues reported by the field professionals and customers within SLA time frame.
- Mitigated and reduced costs of escalations workload by proactively and consistently engaging with several high level administrators and C-level executives, saving a range of $5000 to $50,000 per case.
- Monitored, addressed, and was held accountable for employee relations, attendance, attrition and satisfaction via mentoring, coaching, and development sessions over a 5-week curriculum.
- Ensured the goals of the company, client and consumer were met compliantly and efficiently by managing operational protocol
- Led a 100% graduation rate
- Assisted with agent questions, provided on-the-spot coaching opportunities, and handled escalations as needed keeping communication between Quality Control, WorkForce, and company management regarding real-time situations.
CERTIFIED MACHINE OPERATOR
- Held responsibility for equipment in support of Printed Circuit Board Assembly processes and procedures.
- Set up, operated and maintained screen printers, SMT placement machines, reflow ovens, stencil cleaners, conveyors, and other equipment used in the assembly of printed circuit boards
- Read and followed engineering drawings, schematics, and written work instructions to complete top-level and subassemblies
- Completed mechanical, electronic and optical assembly tasks by hand and via machine following Confidential workmanship standards
- Inspected own work to ensure accuracy, integrity, and quality
EMAIL AND LIVE CHAT SPECIALIST
- Maintained and fulfilled all client special requirements.
- Accessed the order entry system to provide customers with accurate and relevant information.
- Answered technical and order related inquiries via email and LivePerson Live Chat.
- Assisted with beauty and skincare concerns and questions via telephone, ensuring prom, wedding looks and acne and age prevention issues are appropriately and professionally accomplished and solved
- Worked as the single point of contact for information via face to face contact, answering phones or E-mail; reached out and responded to inquiries.
- Assisted with confidential and pre-patented creations of inventions
- Educated and collaborated with groups and companies from Girl Scouts to Saturday Night Live and Nike about 3D printing technology
- Conducted demonstrations and taught 3D design and 3D printing classes for adults and children.