To obtain a position that challenges me to continue to utilize and leverage my office 365 (O365), Exchange Online (Exchange 2016), Exchange 2013, Active Directory, DNS, Storage Area Network
- Supporting CES Email support for Confidential .
- Exchange 2010/ 2013 with 2 sites. 55k users.
- Supporting migration to Office 365, routing, security, client connectivity, Encryption and end user escalation support for issues.
- Supported Migration from exchange 2010/ 2013 to exchange online.
- Configure Hybrid details and support of MIgration endpoints to support mailbox moves across platforms.
- Support Blackberry and Good Technologies.
- Configure and support 12 Ironport c670 and c600v servers including content filtering, message filtering, mail routing, Dmarc and Dkim configurations, E3A routing and message tracking functions for 55k user base.
Global Messaging Specialist
- Transitioned from messaging specialist for Confidential to Global Messaging specialist for the parent company Confidential .
- Transitioned Lync support to another group.
- User based increased from 6000 users to 70,000 users. Co - architected AZ’s cloud Hybrid configuration and assisted in the migration of 70K mailboxes to O365.
- Conducted configurations of send connector/ receive connector configurations to support multiple organization into 1 tenant.
- Conducted installation and testing of Exchange 2013 server in a 3 PDC (Datacenter) configuration. 3 servers per location.
- Tested storage, DAG configurations, connector configurations, transport rules, and HCW. Coordinated with F5 and Netscaler teams for reverse proxy and load balancer configurations to support new exchange configurations.
- This includes request documents, contacting network services teams, review configurations and testing once delivered.
- Planning cutover procedures for 4 environments, 2 test and 2 production, which included DNS planning, F5, netscaler and tenant reconfigurations to support a seamless and unnoticeable transition to exchange 2013 to include relay services.
- During this time Confidential switched support from one company and in house support to chennai India.
- I spent 3 weeks in 2015 traveling to India to train and support a team of 17 engineers to provide day to day Level 2 support.
Confidential Messaging Architect
- I currently provide Exchange Online/ Exchange 2010 support for 6000+ users in a sudo hybrid configuration. Recently co-architected and implemented a migration from exchange 2010 on-premise infrastructure to Office 365 / Exchange online solution. Configuration includes sharing an O365 tenant with our parent corporation Confidential with over 60K users.
- This included architecting and co-architecting message routing, data retention, FIM synchronization, Single Sign-on solutions and mailbox migration processes from on-premise Exchange 2010 to O365 requirements. Process also included Migration End-point configuration, monitoring batch jobs, troubleshooting failed migration and mitigating issues.
- Externalization of Exchange web services via Netscaler Reverse proxy configurations.
- Successfully architected and implemented a corporate email migration of Spirogen corporation from exchange 2010 to our shared O365 infrastructure.
- Currently manage a team of 4 in 2 countries to provide all architecture, Day to Day environment support (BAU) and problem escalation with all messaging issues.
- Currently architecting solutions for various projects for Confidential O365 projects including routing consolitdation, forefront configurations and Messagelabs mail solution configuration to support direct routing from messagelabs to O365 tenant.
- Architected solutions to support Mobile device configuration and security to introduce various mobile platforms such as Android, Blackberry 10 and windows 7 and 8 for email support.
- Co-Architected Lync 2013 migration of 2 - Lync 2010 Enterprise pools to 2 -3 node Lync 2013 pools including configuration, testing, validation Federation configuration, DNS reconfiguration and migration of 6000 users to Lync 2013 with no outages or down time.
- Architected a solution to externalize Lync client experience and configurations to support Lync mobility.
- During this time I was able to provide collaboration with European support teams which included 6 successful international trips for vendor based workshops for enterprise rollout and support efforts for Microsoft O365 and Google Apps configurations.
- Provide CAB (Change Approval Board) participation in review and approval of all environment changes including coordinating with Legal and Security officals to ensure company policies are enforced during change processes.
- Provide Tier 3 support for 8000 users globally split between the United Kingdom and the US.
- Assisted in a data center migration which included building all new servers to replace the existing exchange 2010 servers.
- Built 3 new mailbox servers in same dag, 4 new cas server and 3 new HUB transport servers in the new OMW data Center.
- Maintain and troubleshoot activesync and owa connectivity issues. Implemented new journaling procedure to support email archiving to Confidential external repository.
- Currently participating in design for US based Lync 2010 deployment to support 7000 users to include audio and video conferencing.
- Participation in Change management process for approvals of any changes made to environment.
- Also provide tier 3 support for BES 5.03 MRU6 and including troubleshooting device connectivity, exchange connectivity and policy management.
- Currently Decommissioning Legacy exchange 2003 exchange environment which include 4 remote sites.
- I provide email security/ gateway support for all US district courts.
- I Currently manage and support Ironport c670 servers in clustered configurations across 2 sites across the USA. Also provide DNS engineering support for 20 Infoblox servers in clustered configurations. Recently completed an upgrade of Infoblox NIOS 4.x to version 6.x.
- Support the creation, modification, deletion of all top level DNS records and Internal and External Views.
- Currently in the process of a re-architecture effort for DNS required services for all lower circuit courts.
- Provide day to day operational support for email and DNS issues that arise from day to day operations.
- I also provide support for all change requests through CCB and testing and evaluation of new software.
- Also in the process of coordinating a ironport s670 evaluation to support all court gateways to the internet to include malware detection, virus protection, content filtering, reporting and much more.
- Environment includes (6) 2 node exchange 2007 SCC clusters along with 6 Exchange 2007 CAS servers. Database maintenance, troubleshooting, configuration and provide tier 3 support to over 26000 users.
- Provide Ironport C660’s and M series mail firewalls including configuration, monitoring, HAT table adjustment and mail policy/ content filter configuration.
- Currently providing support for 5 Opdivs which include over 25,000 users and tier 1 and 2 support staff. Tier 3 support for 5 blackberry 5.1 servers. Support of 4 SQL 2005 clusters including DB maintenance, monitoring and security review.
- Provide F5 configuration support and monitoring.
- Provided Microsoft DNS server support and monitoring including the creation of various records, (A, MX, CNAME, PTR) and troubleshooting of dns lookup issues for a Resouce AD forest. Troubleshoot and monitor of zone transfer and Active Directory integrated forward and reverse zones.
- DNS servers forwarded to Bluecat servers and I worked closely with the team that managed the Blue Cat servers although I did not provide direct support for the Bluecat servers. Windows DNS housed on Windows 2008 server.
- Environment includes (6) 4 node exchange 2003 clusters along with 20 exchange 2003 servers that p.
- Ixos email archiving, Tumbleweed EMF, Ironport C650’s and M series mail firewalls implemented in 2 datacenters.
- Currently providing support for 8 Opdivs which include over 70,000 users and tier 1 and 2 support staff. Tier 3 support for 10 blackberry 4.1 servers.
- Support of 6 SQL 2000 clusters including DB maintenance, monitoring and security review.
- Currently in preparation for supporting Exchange 2010 and blackberry 5.0 for NOA and other European agencies.
- Provided Microsoft DNS server support and monitoring including the creation of various records, (A, MX, CNAME, PTR) and troubleshooting of dns lookup issues for a Resouce AD forest.
- Troubleshoot and monitor of zone transfer and Active Directory integrated forward and reverse zones. DNS servers forwarded to external servers and I worked closely with the team that managed the external servers although I did not provide direct support for the external servers. Windows DNS housed on Windows 2008 server.
- Environment includes 6-4 nodes exchange 2003 clusters along with 20 exchange 2003 servers that p. Ixos email archiving, Tumbleweed EMF, Ironport C650’s and M series mail firewalls implemented in 2 datacenters between Reston, VA and Atlanta GA. Currently providing support for 8 Opdivs which include over 70,000 users and tier 1 and 2 support staff.
- Tier 3 support for 10 blackberry 4.1 servers. Support of 6 SQL 2000 clusters including DB maintenance, monitoring and security review. Contract is temp to perm for Confidential . Currently in preparation for supporting Exchange 2010 and blackberry 5.0 for NOA and other European agencies.