- Experience in providing support and incident management towards issue resolutions per SLA.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills to deliver projects on time with quality and abilities of maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Setup and deploy AWS lab environments offering EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, VPC, ELB, Auto - Scaling, Route 53, CloudFormation, Lambda and other services. Deploy environment/applications using Terraform.
- Experience in Cloud, server’s security, tenants/users access, networking, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls and security groups. Collaborate with CSO to setup security guidelines.
- Apply/implement cloud security frameworks CSA and NIST, align with company’s policies and procedures.
- Work on projects with OpenStack deploying and supporting Datacenters with full OpenStack components using MOS and RHOS (Red Hat OpenStack).
- Highly motivated and great working with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds and geographical locations.
- Strived for continued excellence with strong planning and organizing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Led team of engineers and provided mentorship and to build highly motivated and successful teams.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Incident Management tools: Pulse, PagerDuty, Hive, Confluence. ServiceNow, Slack
Virtual/Cloud Technologies: KVM, Oracle VMWare, OpenStack, Esxi vCenter, vSphere, NetApp storage, Contrail, Software-Defined Networking - SDN, Network Functions Virtualization - NFV, Containerzation/Kubernetes
DevOPs tools: Jenkins, git, Jira, Terraform, Python, Ansible, shell/Perl scripting, Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, Centos, Fedora), Unix, Sun Solaris 8 & 10, Sun N240, N440, T5220, V890, Dell iDRAC (Dell PowerEdge Rxxx) & HP iLO servers (G7, G8 and G9s)
Systems E2E capacity testing & deployment: Strategic Planning/Forecasting; Project Management
Cloud Performance tools: ELK, Splunk, JMeter, iPerf3, Pktgen, FIO, Nagios, Kibana dashboard, cAdvisor and Prometheus for containers/Pods, PCI-DSS, OpenShift, OpenSCAP, Veracode, Calico, Encryption
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Production Support Specialist
- Troubleshoot problems, involve appropriate resources, incident management and make fixes as quickly as possible per SLA.
- Drive the resolution of incidents, involve the appropriate resources and ensure fixes are implemented as quickly as possible.
- Take preventive actions to minimize the service and business impact in case resolution time seems to be high.
- Coordinate with the respective SMEs for speedy resolution of the Major Incident within the SLAs.
- Coordinate job scheduling and report distribution while contributing to data center standards, development and enforcement.
- Enforce existing process guidelines and ensure that adequate monitoring is in place for applications within the portfolio.
- Maintain system support documentations and Maintains inventory of applications and associated artifacts (DR plans, contingency plans, support guides, CIs, etc.).
- Perform security and data privacy requirements, network topology, load balancing and network segmentation and to ensure alignment with enterprise standards.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Cloud Engineer
- Experience working with DevOps/systems integration, agile development practices. Working on AWS as a Public cloud for applications and data migrations.
- Design and develop Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD) Pipeline components and jobs.
- Develop Ansible playbooks to update credentials for cloud services to minimize the downtime.
- Provide and monitor the security guidelines and requirements for IAM, LDAP, UAM, and AD to access tenants & assign user’s roles. Monitor & track passwords, SSL certs, packages version, sec-groups for Hz.
- Monitor and track passwords, SSL certs, packages version, sec-groups for Hz. Apply NIST and OWASP guidelines for Openstack environment and applications security
- Monitor and investigate alerts from monitoring SEIM systems such as ELK and Splunk. Use Nagios and Kibana dashboard for logs/errors and performance monitoring.
- Create Use Cases and develop a Test Plan with test cases for resiliency and performance testing.
- Collaborate across technical domains to harmonize the collection, analysis, and reporting of performance.
- Responsible for ensuring monitoring is in line with SLA/SLTs.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Cloud Engineer/Architect
- Deploys AWS cloud-based solution to setup a test environment in labs. Setting up the 3-Tier architecture on Non-HA and HA configuration. Use Terraform to deploy infrastructure.
- Develop Terraform templates to deploy a HA environment with DMZs, Applications and Database servers.
- Setup LBs, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Route Tables & S3 using Terraform templates deploy multiple sites
- Security prime for tenants and servers. Work with CSO to define security guidelines and implementation like iptables, sec-groups and passwords.
- Applications/servers are running on Linux/RHOS. Setting up networking and trouble shooting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to clearly understand business objectives, customer needs, and product requirements. Prioritize and maintain a well-groomed backlog of user stories.
- Collaborate and work closely with all engineering teams to build, maintain, and deploy SaaS products to Cloud infrastructure.
- Configure AWS with IAM policies, S3 storage buckets & EBS, Load Balancers, Auto-Scaling, Compute and Controller instances using EC2 and networking using VPC.
- Deploy and support end-to-end public and private Cloud environment per Architecture. Build high-availability (HA) production-grade solutions in virtualized environments, deployment and orchestration.
- Work on different types of hypervisors (Hyper-V KVM, VMWare, Esxi, vCenter, vSphere, Windows Hyper-V); Dell iDRAC and HP iLO servers.
Technical Project Lead
- Supported sales/account teams by proposing the best fit solution along with required technical details.
- Provide high quality of RFI/RFQ responses (technical and project compliance). Prepared and deliver Statement of Work (SoW) for sub-contractors.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work with several teams to deliver projects successfully.
- Perform planning and budgeting for the project and resources.
- Assign work activities to project team
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet integrated project plan/schedule and deliverables.
- Identified areas of optimization and initiate innovation/improvement. Product and Services quality maintained as per agreed SLA.
- Responsible for BSS management system’s capacity & performance and full FCAPS functionality.
- Held customer’s workshops and technical presentations on billing systems solutions.
- Prepared and delivered Statement of Work for sub-contractors.
- Involved in planning and budgeting for sub-contractors. Assigned work activities and track the progress throughout the project life cycle. Maintained all the documents and Lessons Learnt.
- Engineering prime to monitor and analyze Operator’s network performance.
- Identify issues and provide recommendations on core network infrastructure solutions (Circuit Core, Packet Core, IMS, and EPC).
- Provided billing disk sensitivity analysis to determine maximum supported billing traffic level for the mandatory storage requirement with variable OM storage allocation levels
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Network Design Engineer
- Provision links to implement the Frame Relay backbone networks.
- Allocate and design facilities for private line, hardwire and switch communications networks on DS3, DS1 and DS0 multiplexing.