As a 2011 graduate of Confidential, and a 2nd Lieutenant with the 818th Support Maintenance Company in Confidential, I offer leadership, organizational and technical experience that will be of interest to a rapidly growing and expanding business like yours and a great fit for your company.
My experience includes Tier I help desk and Tier II troubleshooting. This includes building desktop machines, diagnosing and resolving Windows network and desktop operating system issues as well as configuring network systems. I have worked on PC and MAC based laptops and desktops as well as their relevant operating systems. As help desk support I have maintained user accounts for both office employees and remote users to include an entire network of over 20 sub departments within the Department of Justice and multiple agencies within the Department of the Army.
As a Customer Support Engineer and Customer Liaison I have worked with software and systems such as Remedy and the Department of Justice's Consolidated Asset and Tracking System. My Tier II desktop resolution and experience also includes installing hardware, configuring software applications and imaging configuration for customers.
In today\'s competitive and fast paced market, organizations need strong and committed individuals to meet ever changing business development goals. I am a focused, experienced and well-rounded individual who welcomes a challenging environment where my performance directly impacts the bottom line. I have worked in multiple office related settings, independently and as part of a team.
I am confident my solid organizational, decision making skills and the ability to work under pressure can make an immediate contribution to your firm. My resume is attached for your review. I would appreciate your consideration of my qualifications and accomplishments.
Tier II, Deskside Support
IT Technical Analysis and Remedy Implementation
Desktop Software and Hardware Resolution
Help Desk Support and Software Configuration
Remote and Onsite Computer Troubleshooting
Proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows OS
Bachelor of Arts in History
Army Reserve Officers\' Training Corps July 2011
2nd Lieutenant, Ordnance Corps
Confidential, Alexandria,Va June-July 2012
Deskside Support, Tier II
- Provided second-tier, technical support & problem management to end users regarding computer operations to include installations, setups, error messages, and application use.
- Identified and reassign tickets to other and categorize within the different fields of IT
- Researched, troubleshoot, resolve, and provide resolution for issues
- Installed software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Servers
- Troubleshot hardware issues and replaced hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs
Managed BMC Remedy queue
Confidential, Arlington, Va April-May 2012
Tier 2 Technician
- Coordinated DARPA relocation effort of 1000+ employees
- Provided day-to-day technical assistance toDARPAagency and contractor personnel for PC and associated software packages, network services, and Internet applications.
- Disassembled and reassembled desktop equipment
Confidential, Crystal City, VaFebruary-April 2012
- Collected, analyzed and managed customers\' IT requirements
- Coordinated with Information Management Officer from different agencies.
- Analyzed and manage new and existing IT requirements for new customer requirements
- Processed requirements for the acquisition of new hardware and software, ensuring software properly licensed
Confidential, Washington D.C. Dec 2011-Feb 2012
Customer Service Engineer
- Monitored and tracks inquiries forwarded to Tier 2 support for resolution
- Recorded all inquiries and resolutions in Remedy help desk system
- Provided first level phone support for DOJ end users and internal staff
- Managed additional administrative tasks
Confidential, Honolulu, HI Oct 2007 - Oct 2009
Information Technology Student Administrator
Provided information technology support in coordination with electronic research services
- Administered technical assistance to an office of 30 employees
- Maintained network and system configurations pertaining to the office and its functions
- Conducted Hardware and Software installation and maintenance
- Maintained and updated office network infrastructure
- Supported ORS Website and Helpline