Seeking a challenging position in a dynamic organization, where I can utilize my knowledge, skills and expertise in Desktop Support. Implementation for the benefit of the organization that offers me opportunities for professional growth and learning.
Computer Skills: Basic Web Design(Visual Basic, HTML, C++, Java, Oracle, TOAD, SQL Developer, ect.), Competent in Windows 98, 2000, XP, and Vista, Window 7, MS Office Pro, Troubleshooting(hardware and software), Apple/ Mac knowledge, Experience with data network configuration and security including switches, firewalls, VPN, Anti-Virus, Active Directory, DNS, routing, distributed authentication.
Solder, Circuit Building/Troubleshooting, Knowledgeable with multi-meters, oscilloscope, DC/AC power supply, Experienced in AutoCAD, CAT4/CAT5 Cabling, Supported Blackberry and IPhone software
Computer Information Technology, Bachelor of Science
Studies focused in application development, IT project management, multimedia design, technical planning, and business case analyses. Provide networking/desktop support and perform mainframe and account maintenance tasks. Earned commendations for teamwork, flexibility and work excellence in providing IT support to students and faculty. Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
Desktop Support Technician, Confidential, September 2011 – April 2012
- Performed software, hardware and server support for 300+ users and executives.
- Excellent troubleshooting and knowledge with MS Office and Windows applications.
- Coordinated with business executives, software experts, help desks regarding different task.
- Tasks included resolving technical failures in a timely manner, automating application monitoring tools, and providing technical expertise for application upgrades.
- Created /Closed over 300+ desktop incident tickets using Remedy.
- Basic knowledge of Lotus Notes
- Professional telephone and face to face interaction.
Helpdesk Analyst, Confidential,July 2008 – August 2010
- Handled technical troubleshooting within an enterprise environment, including system crashes, slow-downs and data recoveries.
- Engaged and tracked Priority 1 issues, with responsibility for the timely documentation, escalation (if appropriate), resolution and closure of trouble tickets.