- Confidential graduate offering strong academic background in Computer Engineering combined with excellent experience as a helpdesk technician.
- Background installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows operating systems and knowledge of Ghost imaging processes
- Naturally inquisitive and dedicated to learning with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Genuine team player, energetic innovator incorporating a hands-on leadership style in implementing process improvements to ensure operational excellence is realized
- Goal oriented individual who utilizes attention to detail to deliver on time cost effective solutions
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing databases using Oracle
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effectively communicates and interrelates with others
- Able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels, fostering a spirit of cooperation and respect
- Possess strong organizational skills and management knowledge
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Technology.
Presidential & Dean's List
Work Related Experience:
- Senior Project
Using WAMP (Windows/Apache/MySQL/PHP), I created a secure database that would store data received from several sensors. The data received or entered would be stored in the database and identified by different parameters. This data would be accessible and viewed via webpage using appropriate ID and password.
Technical SkillsSystems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Databases: Oracle and Relational Databases
Languages: OOP, C++, Java, MySQL, HTML, CSS, PHP
Software: MS Visio, MS Office, MS Outlook, Remedy, Active Directory, Office Communicator, HPSM
Confidential- Duluth, GA
Tier 1 Analyst, (August 2011 - Present)
- Handle hardware and software troubleshooting in an enterprise environment including system crashes and performance degradation.
- Verify that servers and routers are running, perform password resets and also fix technical software errors.
- Track all incidents using HP Service Manager ticketing system.
- Escalate or resolve and closure of all incidents and requests in a high volume inbound call center.
Confidential- Decatur, GA
Helpdesk Technician, (2008 - 2011)
- Handled technical troubleshooting within an enterprise environment, including system crashes and performance degradation.
- Tracked all incidents using Remedy ticketing system.
- Resolved and closed tickets, also handled 30+ technical/critical calls daily and consistently met high service standards.
- Verified connections of all computers in the building to the EPO sever (McAfee Anti-Virus) and provided system updates through remote access utility.