Objective: To emerge as a thriving and value added Human Resource professional, concurrently utilizing and adding to my educational background & acquired skills
Masters in Business Administration- Human Resources
Bachelors of Commerce (Accounting & Costing)
02/12- To Date Confidential, South Windsor, Connecticut
Executive Support Specialist
- Reporting to the Executive Assistant of the CEO of the company with 400 plus employees, providing general office support to various departments in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Worked with various projects within the company from various departments including HR, Sales, and Engineering.
- Providing admin support for company events including organizing and coordinating a successful team building outing for a department of 60.
- Data mining & data entry, Collaborating research & transcription, lead research
- Conduct meeting transcription, organizing and setting up meetings.
- Content writing for company websites.
- Other Miscellaneous Administrative responsibilities.
05/09- 07/09 Confidential, Mumbai, India
Intern- HR Department
- Employee Satisfaction Survey for Pan India
- Organizing incoming applications, resumes and as applicable short listing, coordinating and interviewing potential candidates.
- Analysis of hierarchical structure and designations of competitor PR agencies
- Miscellaneous Administrative responsibilities
06/08- 07/08 Confidential, Pune, India
Front Desk Executive
- Interaction, Co-ordination and query handling of prospective customers, members, management and employees.
- Miscellaneous Administrative responsibilities related to membership record maintenance, membership renewals, employee attendance.
04/06-04/09 Confidential, Pune, India
- Managing day to day business, accounting and managerial tasks
- Interaction with Parents and being a part of the team that organized the Annual day function
- Maintaining and finalizing of accounts for the school.
- Completed certificate course in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient with Social Networking applications and sites like Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook.