Technical Analyst recognized for providing excellent customer and team support in the areas of desktop software and hardware and remote access. Quickly gains technical expertise on new products and becomes the Subject Matter Expert skilled at sharing knowledge with teammates and customers. Improves processes and reduces costs by identifying issues and implementing resolutions such as refined desktop load sets and inventory tracking.
Software: Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Altiris, Aventail Connect, Iron Mountain Connected Backup, Lotus Notes, Lotus Sametime, McAfee Internet Security, Macromedia Flash, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Visio, Norton Ghost, Numara Trackit, Pointsec, Remedy, SafeGuard Easy, Symantec Antivirus, Timbuktu Pro.
Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP.
Confidential, Clinton, New Jersey 2010 2012IT Helpdesk Analyst
- Decreased laptop rollout deployment times by 50% by creating, documenting, and implementing updated load set for Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- Increased data security by designing, installing and managing updated version of Numara Trackit inventory to improve hardware location and software version tracking.
- Assisted in improving overseas sales as only analyst providing 7x24 support for Japanese team.
Confidential, Parsippany, New Jersey 2009 2010Platinum Support Helpdesk Technician
- Supported customers by resolving and documenting desktop and remote access issues.
Confidential, 2002 - 2008
Technology Support Specialist III, New York, New York2006 2008
- Improved customer support by developing and implementing daily status reporting to allow technicians to identify and address outstanding issues quickly for over 4500 employees.
- Provided desktop support including installation, troubleshooting and customer training for various software and hardware; customized load sets and hardware to meet required specifications.
Help Desk Analyst III, Lyndhurst, New Jersey 2004 2006
- Responded to Tier III issues and consulted with product owners and vendors for escalations, served as Support Manager for Connected Backup, and documented support issue trending.
- Promoted to Technology Support Specialist III and transferred to corporate headquarters.
Technology Support Specialist II & III, New York, New York2002 2004
- Supported internal and external customers as only on-call technician responding to corporate conference center setup and maintenance issues.
- Resolved escalations in conjunction with product owners, and documented and distributed solutions to other technicians as member of Configurations Peer Group for Northeast Region.
Technology Support Specialist II & III (continued)
- Assisted team members as part as Virtual Technology Assistance Center (VTAC) providing solutions remotely to technicians troubleshooting customer issues nationwide.
- Promoted from Technology Support Specialist II to Technology Support Specialist III.
Data Center Support Diploma