- A strong academic background in IT combined with excellent work experience as a network security analyst.
- Enthusiastic, assertive, determined, hardworking network professional that is qualified and capable of providing efficient networking security support for today’s companies.
- Over three years of help desk and network support experience.
B.S. in Computer Information Systems/Network Security
Taken Cisco CCNA, Network +, and Security + courses
Working towards CCNA and Security +
Arcsight, Tripwire, Sourcefire, Synmantec, QualysGuard,
- Help Desk Specialist (2010 to present) Providing 24/7 inbound customer service, troubleshooting Alarm calls (Keypads, motion detectors, battery exchange, error messages, testing systems)working with Cablevision, Comcast, Verizon. Troubleshooting Oil Burners, handling emergency and non-emergency calls, consisting of oil spills, hot water issues, service plans, heating zones, fire alarms. Outbound Alarm Testing, confirming signal with central monitoring. Inbound and Outbound sales calls, answering email leads, NY Mets sales promotions, Mall Kiosk, Ice Cream and Coffee Truck Sales Promotion(Oil and Alarms)
- Network Security Analyst (February 2010 to September 2010) Maintaining the health and safety of the Best Buy Network by using Third Brigade, Analyzing Logs, Source Fire, ArcSight, Data Masking, Tripwire, RSA Envision, Checkpoint Firewalls, Remedy, Agents, HIDS/NIDS, monitoring and escalating security threats events, alerts, according to the Service Level Agreement. Preparing and submitting turnover reports.
- Technical Support (January 2009 to February 2010) Provides a full range of customer service for Comcast high speed internet product in a prompt, efficient and professional manner. Demonstrates knowledge of installing software programs and troubleshooting operating systems, software and hardware. Troubleshoots PC/browser/e-mail/personal webpage/connectivity firewall/ router/hub problems and provides customer education to same. Possesses an excellent knowledge of windows and Macintosh operating systems, internet/IP, web browsers, e-mail and other PC operating and connectivity technologies. Diagnoses PC hardware, software, operating system and cable modem and cabling issues.