BS Information Systems Major
October 25, 2004-August 2008
Internal Auditor/Privileged User Monitoring and Audit
- Responsible for daily testing of 10 critical controls for the IT Risk Office.
- Performed daily audits for privileged user activity via systems logs and real-time activity, to identify and report security incidents found per SOX 404 guidelines. Controls that focused on High leveled Administrators/Developers/Engineers activity for MVS, Unisys, UNIX, and TACL/Tandem plus 46 critical applications under SOX 404 guidelines.
- Completed and signed off on daily audit reports Per SOX 302,802 for the reporting of any violations committed by the Privileged users Per SOX 404. Solely held being responsible and accountable for the controls testing of systems, applications for the day. Also stating that I investigated any incident until identified and resolved and documented the incident on that day’s audit report.
- Generate metrics to measure effectiveness the controls. Generated metrics based on violations and the weight of the violation to produce accuracy percentages for the Processing Teams and Privileged users.
- The Lead in meetings/reviews with E&Y, KPMG, other Internal Auditors. Responsible for discussing findings and redefining process and closing procedure gaps. Ensuring the Security Processing Teams and Privileged users implement corrective actions regarding procedure updates. Regarding Security standards and SOX regulations.
Confidential,March 2004-September 2004IT Networking/Helpdesk
- Supported users on MS Network
- Inventory Software, Hardware
- Setup computers, switches and hubs in Class Rooms for training
- Blackberry Enterprise and troubleshooting experience
- Upgraded and configured computers for new users
- Administrator of users access through Active Directory
- Assisted users with computer issues, connectivity, applications, hardware
Confidential,October 2003-January 2004
Seasonal District Technical Support Specialist/Helpdesk
- Imaged computers in the district
- Provided phone support
- Setup and Installed POS(Point of Sale) machines
- Installed and setup 16 offices running a window server 2003 and Windows 2003 backup server. Antivirus and Firewall configuration and VPN
- Installed workstations Running Windows XP Pro
- Installed and Configured Tax Application
- Setup and installed printers
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia December 2002-August 2003
XP Pro Rollout Project/ Desktop Support
- Switched out old PCs to install new PCs running Windows XP
- Setup user accounts and passwords
- Configured settings and applications for user.
- Moved data from old Domain to the new Domain
- Setup network printers
- Upgraded hardware and computers
- Installed, setup, and configured 100’s of PCs
- Controlled assets with a hand held scanner