Education & Certifications
Professional knowledge: 9 years professional experience in Network and desktop technical support.
Networking: Windows Exchange Server 2007, Windows Vista Business, Windows XP Professional, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, SNMP Windows 2000, Advanced Server/Professional, Windows NT 4.0
Hardware: Compaq / Hewlett Packard / Dell / Lenova / PDA devices
Applications: Windows 2003 Professional, Microsoft Office products, Remedy Help Desk software, Microsoft Systems Management Server, Cognos Impromptu, Cognos Powerplay, NCR Teradata, eQuality, IEX, IIS 5.0, MS Exchange, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Blackberry software, NetIQ, Norton Ghost Server, Visio, Dameware Remote Utilites, MS Project.
Oct. 2008 Present Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Consulted End User with Microsoft Office applications, E-mail applications including PST formation and creation along with compression. Assisted and consulted with desktop and laptop hardware and software applications in a Windows XP environment.
July 2007 Oct. 2008 Confidential, Atlanta, GA
HelpDesk Support Analyst
- Provided Tier I and Tier II support for users of the Woodruff Arts Center including Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Alliance Theatre and High Museum of Art including PC desktops, thin clients, PDA devices and printers. Maintain and troubleshoot user accounts on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Active Directory on Windows Server 2003 including resetting of passwords, assigning group memberships, assigning proper email lists and routing groups.
Oct. 2006 July 2007 Confidential, GA
Blackberry Support Specialist / Windows XP Migration Contract Position
- Performed upgrade of Blackberry devices to interact with CDC email security protected resources. Assisted in enterprise deployment encryption upgrades to CDC laptop devices.
April 2003 August 2005 Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
End User Support - Information Technology Department Contract Position
Support for 1,000 users in a diverse application setting environment. Departments supported include: Call Center Customer Service Representatives; Emergency 911; South Area Resource Management; Executive staff; Government Regulatory; Quality Control.
May 2002 Nov 2002 Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Server Rollout Specialist Contract Position
- Server Technician for Georgia and Florida SunTrust banking locations. Operating system: Windows 2000 Server. Responsible for software, hardware, network installations, connectivity and upgrades.
Jan 2001 July 2001 Confidential, Ellenwood, GA
System Support Specialist Full Time Position
- Primary Technical Support for Network Operation Center. System Administrator for NT/2000 workstations. Software installation and upgrades, documentation development, performance tuning, backup and recovery, troubleshooting and user support.
Aug 2001 - Dec 200 Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Windows 2000 Migration Technical Specialist Contract Position
- Full deployment technical support for Windows 2000 upgrade. SMS configuration liaison with BP Enterprise NOC. Oversight of configuration and optimization for proprietary specialized applications.
July 1999 - May 2000 Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technical Support Specialist Full Time Position
- Performed Network and Desktop Support for 350 local and remote users. Installed and supported Siebel Enterprise Applications, Lotus Notes, Netware Client, Vantive, Oracle 8.05.