OBJECTIVE: To secure a position with your company/organization, this will utilize my skills and customer service expertise. Bilingual: Fluent in English and French.
- SOFTWARE Netware 5.1, Red Hat Linux 7.1, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Professional,
- Windows 98, Vista, MS-DOS, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, MS Office 2000, PowerPoint, Lotus notes and IBM Clarifier, AS 400, Servers, Visio and Vista.
- Excel Access, Spreadsheets, Lotus Notes, Filling, and Word Processor, IBM Clarify, IDS,
- NSS, INFOTIPS, Student Banner, Food Pro, Peoples Software and COBRA, Group wise, outlook, Type more than 60 WPM. Good knowledge and maintenance of Active Directory.
2000- to Present. Confidential, (Atlanta GA). Technical Support Analyst Team Lead.
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Reconcile accounts ledger and create customer receipt.
- Interact with customers throughout the day and deescalate crisis between customers and staffs.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Perform various administrative duties such as mass-mailings to support fundraising efforts for the blind and other organizations for the disabled.
- Compile literature, prepare mailing labels and envelopes, and disburse via postal service.
- Account for and verify IBM equipment parts, assemble pens and lead pencils, and ensure properly
- Provided computer help desk support and technical training on hardware/software to end users.
- Documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and provided overall assistance in daily administration of Novell /server/network connectivity.
- Performed set-up, break-down, and transport of agency equipment on an as-needed basis.
- Implement Call Center PC training and development programs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to deal effectively with individuals at all levels
- Proactive and detail oriented individual who works well under pressure
- Select vendors and negotiate contracts
- Advice user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Identify and de-escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track route problems and request document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services; this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
1995-2000 Confidential, (AREA MANAGER)
- Supervised 8-10 Stores with 100-200 employees at top management levels
- Consistently perform all administrative work and reporting functions with critical timeliness
- Managed P&L Statement resulting in saving the company $100,000.00 a year
- Maximized profit and minimized cost
- Proven leadership techniques with an outstanding talent for training, development and mentoring staff
- Demonstrate strong staff selection, supervised location managers, and decision-making skills
- Capable of transforming highly complex, technical information into common understandable text
- Critical insight into maximizing business profitability through proactive management techniques
- Illustrate dynamic team-building skills while directing extremely diverse cross-discipline personnel
- Self-directed, results-oriented leader with key experience in managing departmental start-ups
- Highly strategic, multitasking individual with excellent mission management and prioritization skills
- Possess critical strengths in rallying key political support that positions company for expansion
- Dramatically improved organizational efficiency and profits during complex mergers and rapid growth
- Responsible for hiring and of training new locations managers and set price quote on store products
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Information Systems &Technology.
- Masters Degree in Social Services (MSW)
- Budget forecast and analysis financial analysis, excellent verbal and written communication skills, self Starter, takes initiative, well organized professional appearance and attitude, achieve job Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Technical Analysis role.
- Expertise with customer care issues and maintain a professional environments
- Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer and End-User Help Desk Support. Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
- Meets company objectives and deadlines, very energetic and determined, goal getter and achiever, very dependable.
- Participate in setting up users account, login authentications and password reset.