- Dedicated Customer Service rep and Office Manager with 17+ years of experience in a call center, retail, sales, and management settings.
- Consistently achieved high customer satisfaction rankings, improvements to the bottom line and turnaround of underperforming operations.
- Extensive computer experience in both PC and MAC formats with an emphasis on Confidential applications.
- Respected leader of customer - focused teams ; instill a shared, enthusiastic commitment to customer service as a key driver of company goal attainment.
- Lead by example and ensure the execution of all safety, security, quality and store or call center operations policies.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
WAH Customer Service/Tech Support
- Work at Home agent with Confidential Tech Support.
- Started as a Tier 1 Rep, was promoted to T2, and ended as a team lead until Confidential lost the contract with Confidential .
- As a T2, in charge of direct customer support with deeper issues involving iOS devices.
- Obtained and mastered direct Confidential training, including; Logic Pro, Final Cut X, iOS for iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Experienced with an extensive amount of Confidential software and Hardware in both troubleshooting and operation.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Marketing Manager/Social Media Trainer/Blogger
- In charge of daily social media interactions for sales and marketing.
- Training interns for social marketing interaction, and social analytics.
- In charge of accounting and invoice processing for orders and other contracts.
- Increased company revenue to over 1 Million while employed.
Confidential, Maitland, FL
AV Capture Artist/Executive Marketing Assistant
- Responsible for capturing marketing/promotion footage for tv, internet, and viral commercials.
- Capturing screenshots and video for websites and TV stations such as Confidential
- Promoted to Executive Marketing Assistant for the Tiger Woods Team 11/08 to oversee daily operations in marketing department.
- Part of the team that promoted the first Tiger Woods Wii title in 09.
- Directly involved with the Super Bowl campaign and E3 campaigns.
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
Customer Service/Help Desk/Team Lead/Office Manager
- Promoted to manager position 5/04 to recruit, train and supervise 35+ customer service and sales reps.
- Foster an environment in which guests enjoy high levels of service and employees are motivated to deliver top performance.
- Manage front-end operations to ensure friendly and efficient transactions at checkout. In charge of accounting and mail departments.