- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- EPIC Ambulatory Systems
- OS X
Confidential, Annandale, Va
- Desktop Support.
- Assist staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with network and telephone equipment.
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
Scheduling/Registration Representative II
- Cataloged efficiently and accurately following established guidelines
- Created accurate and complete accounts in host system (EPIC) by obtaining and verifying all registration information
- Met and exceeded established productivity, quality assurance and call center performance standards
- Employed standards, guidelines and written procedures for performing scheduling functions
- Averaged 132 successful calls daily in a call center environment
- Created music for Confidential Winter Fleece campaign in Australia
- Produced and engineered background music for commercials and music videos
- Utilized the internet to teach young adults music production techniques
- Built a brand from the ground up acquiring over 30 million video views and streams
Senior Music Instructor
- Monitored and instructed 45 young adult students in using computers and computer systems to program and set up music production data and sound engineering
- Utilized classroom, face - to-face, and web-based communication platforms to improve student development
- Taught students music production techniques, basic business accounting, time management, problem solving skills and the importance of fiscal responsibility as an independent musician
- Successfully lead and trained three groups of 15 students over the course of three workshops
- Planned and developed a curriculum as the basis for all incoming instructors
- Developed and assisted in live presentations and demonstrations of music hardware and software