- Technical Support
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Confidential Payroll
- System Administration
- Web Services
- Process Improvement
- Operating Systems
- Windows Server
- Network Communications
- Vendor Management
Technical Support Engineer/Analyst III
- As a member of the Data Collection Services team I provide technical support for all Confidential data collection products including Data Collection Manager (DCM), Workforce Device Manager (WDM), and all data collection devices including 4500 and InTouch terminals and TeleTime IP.
- Answered customer questions on the use of Confidential data collection technologies where applicable to their business issues and objectives.
- Negotiated product issues between customers, engineering as well as third party solution providers.
- Utilized my technical ability to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple customer situations simultaneously.
Technical Support Advisor I
- As a member of the Vantage Technical Support Team I provided Tier 3 support team for the Confidential Vantage HCM solution.
- Responsible for resolving all technical issues with the Confidential Vantage HCM environment escalated from the Implementation and Service teams.
- Functioned as the Time and Attendance subject matter expert.
- Resolved issues related to all areas of the Vantage environment in including Time, Payroll, Benefits and Talent Management with a primary focus on Time.
- Partnered closely with Service, Implementation, Development, and QA teams to diagnose, triage, and fix reported defects.
- Partnered with hosting center and development on future design, architecture and deployment strategies.
- Engaged with internal and client users to troubleshoot issues related to use of the Vantage environment including Java, Flash, browser and networking issues.
- Implemented and maintained proactive measures such as the Technology survey conducted with clients to share minimum system requirements and discuss the client’s plans for rolling out the Vantage solution with their end users.
Technical Application Analyst II
- Responsible for working escalated technical issues with the Enterprise eTime environment escalated from the Implementation and Service teams.
- Resolved issues related to all areas of the environment, including Networking, OS, Application, Web Service database and external 4500 time clocks.
- Worked with the Connect and EIM data integration tools to resolve issues with exports and imports between Enterprise eTime, payroll and HR applications as well as other applications such as time punch imports.
- Worked with staff at our hosting facility as well as with premise clients IT staff to resolve technical issues (networking/database etc. )
- Tasked with translating highly technical information to a nontechnical audience and providing excellent follow - up with clients.
- Represented my team on projects to become as subject matter expert on new initiatives as well as to be a subject matter expert on the application.
- Worked over nights and off hours to support and verify upgrades at the hosting center.
- Provided after hours support as part of an on call rotation.
Solution Center Consultant IIIResponsibilities:
- Provided both proactive relationship management and inbound call support for Confidential 's National Account Time & Labor Management clients.
- Researched and resolved technical and configuration issues for the Confidential developed Time & Attendance application Enterprise eTime.
- Maintained a client base of multiple high profile 'key accounts' Proven track record of turning around trouble clients.
- Traveled to client sites when needed in order to evaluate use of eTime system on payroll days as needed.
- Traveled to client sites when needed in order to Demo new software and features.
- Acted as a technical resource, mentor and escalation point for the team.
- Worked on the technical support team resolving problems with the quick page online website builder, as well as the FUSION web development software for both external and internal users.
- Provided technical support for the Website Pros hosting and e-mail services for external customers, trouble shooting everything from DNS to server problems.
- Provided desktop support for all 300 Website Pros employees.
Helpdesk Specialist - Citidirect Helpdesk
- Worked in a fast paced helpdesk environment, effectively communicating verbally as well as written to assist users from various levels of technical background from government, corporate, and internal entities with procedural, as well as technical issues with the CitiDirect, and Confidential electronic reporting web sites.