- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost - effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
- Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
AREAS OF EXPERISE
- Customer Service
- Offshore Team
- Phone & Online Support
- Client/Server Models
- Software Installs
- Preventive Maintenance
- Hardware Configurations
- LAN Connectivity
- User Training/Support
- Problem Diagnosis
- Complaint Handling
Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access); instant messaging software; VMware applications
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari,
Call-Tracking Tools: HEAT, Remedy
Hardware: PCs, Laptops, Telephony Systems, Printers, Routers, Modems
Networking: LAN & VPN/Remote Connectivity (training), TCP/IP(training)
Help Desk Technician
- Provide support for a variety of proprietary government applications along with cross-train and support multiple applications in a Help Desk/Call Center Environment.
- Respond to telephone and electronic requests for support as part of the Application Desk operation; typical issues include password resets, questions on the application's functionality, basic user training, role based access and processing and/or completing access requests
- Provide excellent written and communication skills to effectively respond to and answer customer inquiries both via phone and/or e-mail correspondence
- Handles multiple priorities and customer issues in a professional and calm manner being able to interpret, understand and effectively resolve the question/s that the customer is asking
Confidential, Washington DC
Protective Service Officer
- Assist Federal Protective Service in the protection of Federal facilities, property, employees, and facility guests on behalf of the people of the United States.
- Patrols assigned area on foot, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security .
- Remain alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approached suspicious persons and/or notified police as appropriate.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports and notifications to offsite security.
Confidential, Ft Belvoir, VA
Cable Systems Installer-Maintainer / Help Desk Technician
- Responsible for the maintenance of cable/wire communications systems, communication security devices and other associated equipment.
- Consistently does work in order for the Army to direct the movement of its troops.
- Performs test on cable communications systems and circuit groups; operates manual and motorized cable construction equipment.
- Installs and repairs circuits and wiring along with maintenance on power generators.
- Possess skills in mechanical and electrical principles, preventive maintenance procedures, line installation and wiring techniques, and communication security policies and procedures.
- Handles technical troubleshooting within an enterprise environment, including system crashes, slow-downs and data recoveries.
- Engage and tracks Priority 1 issues, with responsibility for the timely documentation, escalation, resolution and closure of trouble tickets.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues.
- Excel in asking probing questions and researching, analyzing and rectifying problems.
- Exceeds issue-resolution targets and achieved exemplary customer satisfaction scores, consistently scoring between 95% and 100% on all calls (outperforming average of 90%).
- Handles 30+ technical/mission-critical calls daily and consistently met high service standards.