Application Support Technician
- Responsible for implementing, troubleshooting and supporting SQL databases.
- Perform basic to expert level support for all housed applications, and work closely with the application's vendor for development issues.
- Conduct meetings to provide updates, current production status and any major issues that will affect users moving forward.
- Migrated SQL databases and reports from SQL Server 2005 to SQL 2012 Enterprise Edition.
- Develop and troubleshoot all SSRS reports, housed in a SQL 2012 environment, that covers; Federal and State filing reports, drilling production, well statuses, sales and revenue.
- Perform analysis, review, and data cleansing of all applications using data held with our SQL environment.
- Develop SQL jobs, views, and stored procedures for maintenance purposes.
Property Systems Analyst II
- Utilize Windows Event Viewer, application logs, component services, recreating user errors, and SQL history logs to determine the root cause for various issues with the application.
- Assist the Development team with more advanced issues by testing code fixes, applying patches, transferring database backups into a testing environment, and providing documented details about the issue.
- Responsible for building and installing each PC for the property’s front desk system with the correct network credentials, domain access, security configurations, and databases needed to successfully conduct business.
- Responsible for performing maintenance for servers that hosts database backups, data replication, and central application, to prevent properties from having issues with receiving updates/patches, issues with corrupted data, and having up - to-date backups.
- Utilize Linux scripts and commands to troubleshoot communication of the property’s reservation system.
- Responsible for documenting the closing of incident tickets, installation procedures, bug defects found within the software, and information regarding known issues.
- Responsible for implementing software, code fixes, SQL reporting tools, and server configurations for test, training, and production environments at small to large ER facilities.
- Works with medical facilities’ IT teams to request changes to VMs, load balancing, firewalls, IIS, SQL configurations, and etc. within test and production environments.
- Provide clients with accurate information about the code versions, code changes, server configurations, and disaster recovery procedures.
- Perform software, hardware, and SQL database migrations/upgrades to the latest versions from Windows 2003/SQL 2005 to Windows/SQL 2008 test and production environments.
- Provide SQL maintenance such as, installing latest service packs, scheduling backups, and resolving performance issues.
- Travel up to 50% to client’s sites to provide post-production support and application maintenance.
- Provide consulting solutions to clients in Enterprise Mobility.
- Research, test, and report on various software solutions for mobile device management that supports the company's mobile devices and network infrastructure.
- Work as a liaison between the client and the solution providers throughout the research process
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues for the following Motorola mobile scanner devices; MC3000, MC3100, MC4190, and MC55.
- Develop custom image packages that contain splash screen, background image, network configurations, and network security certificate.
Application Support Specialist/Implementation
- Provide 2nd level interface/application support for end-users for mid-size and large medical groups that are within all modules of Meditech.
- Worked as communicator with business analysts and implementation teams regarding to change requests and prioritization of all bugs.
- Install, test and troubleshoot regular and custom made applications and train clients on different functions of the application.
- Developing and troubleshooting ETL jobs that extract existing data from Meditech systems into a SQL environment.
- Assisted in the database migration from server to server and SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.
- Develop, customize, and troubleshoot stored procedures, advanced queries, trigger, views, and indexes upon client’s request.