- Technology can be the most efficient thing that ever happened to one’s life - until it fails. To this extent, I come into the picture.
- I’m an A+, Network+, Microsoft MCITP, Microsoft MCSA Windows 7, Microsoft MCSA Office 365, ITIL, HDI-SCA certified technician with 7 years of significant experience and knowledge in the field of Information Technology.
- I find a great sense of joy improving the efficiency of communication through technology, and utilizing means and technical ways to solve client’s problems.
- I am currently working as a Cloud Administrator at Microsoft because I want to improve the overall global efficiency of communication and technology.
- I have read over 73 books in technology and leadership and am positioned to lead the world of tomorrow to a better future.
- An avid lover of helping the client out to the fullest, and establishing a high level of rapport and building a strong relationship with the client, I find passion about solving a client’s problem and connecting them with the right resources that best fit their situation.
- A strong rapport builder and team player at the core, I excel in working in a team, though I am highly able to work alone with limited supervision because of my inquisitive and driven nature.
- If you wish to connect with me for business and/or other opportunities, please feel free to do so.
Specialties: A+, Network+, Microsoft MCITP, Microsoft MCSA WIN7, Microsoft MCSA Office 365, ITIL,HDI-SCA certified technician with 7 years of computer experience.
Interested: cloud administration, Help Desk, Desktop Support Technician, Computer Support, Information Technology, Customer Support, Desktop Support Engineer, Remote Computer support, computer hardware support, computer software support, break fix, online computer support, help desk technician, help desk analyst, Microsoft certified, Confidential certified, Cisco.
Office 365 Cloud Administrator
- I focus on cloud based application suites such as Microsoft Office 365 or Azure in a PC or Mac environment.
- I have Experience in administration of Microsoft Office 365 workloads (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive for Business), including DNS requirements and user mastery scenarios.
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in supporting legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.), as well as modern Office suites, including deployment and migrations.
- Office 365 architecture.
- DNS Records, use, and applicability for each Office 365 workload.
- Outlook, and other supported mail client configuration for Exchange Online.
- Office Suite planning, deployment and management in a small business or enterprise environment (including Project, Visio installation and Office for Mac).
- Skype for Business integration, feature applicability, including PSTN.
- OneDrive for Business synchronization and profile management.
- Understanding of Office 365 capabilities.
- Strong understanding of Office 365 migration options per workload. (e.g. Exchange migration, SharePoint Online migration)
Desktop Support Technician III
- Providing the first line of defense for Help Desk calls specifically, in the areas of; personal computers, Microsoft Office, resetting user accounts, resolving printer problems, mapping printers, resolving telephone problems, mapping network drives. Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7 - 10, Windows Server 2008/2012)
- Creating and maintain employee security permissions and profiles, add-move- changes for assigned systems. Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policies.
- Taking initial telephone or email inquiries and troubleshoot hardware, software and/or network Problems. DNS, DHCP, FTP/SFTP. Reviewing, interpreting and troubleshooting from gathered Windows event logs
- Performing all other duties as assigned. Patching & Upgrades (Windows, Linux, Network, Storage). Infrastructure Security.
- Two-Factor Authentication. Encryption Devices. Documenting System Configurations.
Help Desk Analyst III
- Working technical knowledge of current Cisco network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including TCP/IP, UDP, IPV4, VoIP, QOS, EIGRP, and BGP Support.
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of network operating systems, including Cisco IOS CLI.
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementation as well as network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- 1 year in a Cisco environment.
- Working knowledge of Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio and Project.
- Experience in the design, configuration, installation, and support of Cisco Unified Communications.
- Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, and Presence & IM Server.
- Configuration/troubleshooting PRI and SIP Trunk PSTN Connectivity.
- Experience configuring and maintaining enterprise-class Routers and Switches.
- Advanced knowledge of Spanning-Tree, Switchport security, VLANs, 802.1Q.
- Experience configuring and maintaining WLAN Controllers and APs.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining Firewalls, IPS/IDS, and monitoring tools.
- Experience with IPSEC site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Experience managing complex projects.
- Experience creating documentation and network diagrams.
Technical Support Engineer
- Independent(1099) app developer contractor that managed a team of 17 engineers responsible for Objective C coding framework and design integration to deploy apps on the Confidential App store.
- Scoped, planed, and managed projects, including management of associated financial and human resources, quality of software development and features, risks, schedules, communication plans, and deliverables.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects Managed a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Worked with team to set long term goals and vision for app testing support.
- Reviewed and approved design milestones and criteria.
- Oversaw technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Computer Support Technician and Sales
- Maintained, repaired, and serviced products aligning with customer's definition of fix.
- Implemented assigned responsibilities from store leadership in outlet area to engage customers using selling skills to build complete, connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Used all relevant sales tools including online learning to drive profitable growth and exceeded department goals.
- Demonstrated excellence in execution of selling skills, and selling strategy as evidenced by coaching forms and Customer Metrics (NPS and Mystery Shops).
- Supported sales strategies in partnership with the Sales Manager to achieve operating results, growth objectives, and overall financial performance goals.