OBJECTIVE: To acquire a position that affords me the opportunity to bring my technical expertise, problem solving skills and willingness to learn to make an organization successful.
Desktop Support Tech 2
- Deploy Laptops,Desktops,Monitors to clients
- Troubleshooting Client issues on the PCís
- Make Images on the Machines
- Support Simsbury location and Windsor Ė Supported over 7,000 clients
- Repair Laptops and Desktops
- Altiris imaging software
ATT Desktop Support- Tier 3 Tech
- Professional AT&T Sales Representative
- Repair Customerís PCís, over the Phone and using Remote Sessions
- Troubleshooting Networking issues, Removing Viruses
- Resolve customers Issues
- Working with BlackBerry Enterprise Server accounts and BlackBerry Internet Services
- Working with any of Issues and resolving them.
Repair PC Technician
- Repaired Desktop Computers such as Gatewayand Acer did repair on Laptop Systems, Tested Computers and was training people on how to do repair and test computers.
- Supporting internal LAN/WAN infrastructure consisting of Windows 2000 Active Directory and more than 600 Windows 2000 Professional desktops. Researched, recommended and implemented new hardware and software adding/deleting users and shared permissions. Analyzed and resolved network and server connectivity issues.
- Quality. Trained new employees on procedures
- Audited all incoming desktops and laptops, including damage inspection, complete hardware reformatting and troubleshooting, reconditioning and hardware/software installation and upgrade.
- Desktop and laptop issues for this leasing company. Repaired and configured laptops for hot swap customers.
- Desktops and laptops prior to shipment. Trained and mentored Junior Technicians. Gained extensive knowledge of all computer models including Gateway, Acer.
- Accountable for building, configuring, troubleshooting and repairing computer systems.
- Exceeded production goals on a continual basis
- Test 70 to 110 computers per shift Adhered to process instructions when testing computers and monitors
East Syracuse, NY
- Customer Service Sales Tech
- Identified customer needs
- Met and exceeded sales goals
- AT&T sales
- U-Verse and Direct TV certification
- I phone Certification
- BlackBerry Technical Support Certification
- Associate of Occupational Studies Degree, Computer Network Systems
- Graduated 2009
- High school Diploma
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR / NETWORK SUPPORT / HELP DESK ANALYST
- Solutions-oriented IT Professional with proven success designing, implementing and integrating cost-effective, high-performance technical solutions to meet challenging business needs.
- Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN network administration and support under Windows NT/2000 and SCO UNIX environments.
- Proven expertise in supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software and networking issues.
- Demonstrated ability to satisfy users through analysis and problem resolution. Recognized as the "go-to person" for immediate resolution to technical issues.
- Organized, take-charge professional with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail orientation, able to plan and oversee projects from conception to successful conclusions.
- Outstanding communication skills; interfaces effectively with upper management, vendors, staff, peers and users.
- Strong technical background with a solid history of delivering outstanding customer service. Genuine commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Hardware: Desktops, Servers, Laptops, Modems, Network Cards, Mother Boards, Printers, Scanners, Routers, Hubs, Switches
- Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Protocols: TCP/IP, NetBEUI, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Software: MS Office 2003/2007
- Soldering, Testing Equipment.