Highly motivated professional with exceptional combination of technical, communication, and customer service skills seeks position within organization that welcomes initiative, dedication, and strong interpersonal abilities.
Certifications: MCP – NT Server 4.0, Windows2000 Server and Professional
Technical Skills: Windows XP/2000 workstation, Windows2003 Server, Office 2003, Lotus Notes 6.5, Remedy, McAfee, Outlook 2007, Cisco VPN.
Confidential,New York November 1997- September 2008
Senior PC/LAN Support Analyst
- Managed technical support activities of a 6 person Technical Support Team.
- Scheduled software and hardware rollouts.
- Investigated, reviewed, and recommended the purchase of hardware, software, program updates, and peripherals.
- Reviewed end-user support processes and make continuous recommendations for improvements.
- Provided hardware, software, and network support for 400+ nodes.
- Provided primary support to all Senior Executives.
- Lead support for all PDA’s and Blackberries.
- Administered Windows 2003 file servers, Exchange 2003 server, and all network
- Provided Active Directory user Admin support.
- Managed several projects including server consolidation, workstation renaming,
Office 2003/SP2 rollout, VPN software upgrade, and rollout of various software packages.Confidential, July 1996 - November 1997
PC/LAN Support Analyst
- Provided 2nd level hardware and software assistance to end-users using Windows95 and Office95 on Compaq Pc’s.
Confidential,March 1996 - July 1996
- Provided hardware and software assistance to end-users using Windows95 and Office95.
Confidential, June 1995 - March 1996
- Provided hardware and software assistance to end-users running Windows95 and Office95.
- Managed rollout of 300+ IBM Pc’s.
Confidential, February 1995 - June 1995
- Worked on CD creation of company history and senior executive bios.
Confidential, September 1991-December 1994
Technical Support Engineer
- Provided phone assistance to field technicians working on the installation of Gateway Pc’s, Brother Fax machines and Okidata printers.
BS Computer Information Systems