Experienced IT professional with a customer support focus that is looking for a job in systems administration. A highly motivated, driven, and detail oriented individual that has experience supporting a top Financial Institution in Hawaii. Seeking to benefit a company with solid technological knowledge and time management skills. Looking for a challenging, and fulfilling opportunity to work with a team that takes pride and joy in enabling and supporting the company and its customer’s goals.
OS/ Platforms: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OSMMS Office 2010/2013/365 , MS Exchange Server 2008
Applications/Tools: MS Remote Desktop, Hyper - V, VMware, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Active Directory, MS SCCM, Windows Remote Assistance Tool, Cisco Webex, Polycom Realpresence Desktop Cat-5/6 Cabling, Cisco IOS, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco UCCX
Networking: PC and MAC Desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, Cisco routers and switches, VOIP Phones, Apple/Android Cell Phones, Audio Mixers CompTIA Security+(In process)
Confidential, Mililani, HI
Technology Customer Support Analyst
- Responsible for executing the day-to-day tasks of the Technology Support Processes.
- Provided a central contact point for all IT incidents and service requests.
- Earned solid reputation for resolving complex issues and providing exceptional customer service.
- Provided training, guidance, and mentorship to new and fellow IT support analysts.
- Assisted users with policies and procedures for setting up conference calls, new accounts, web/network presentations and voicemail.
- Primary involved with performing the incident management process, granting of user access, and routine requests, such as account unlocks and password resets
- Liaised with bank users and members of IT Services to ensure quality of service is provided and compliance with SLA’s is monitored.
- Configured, troubleshoot, and deployed Cisco VOIP phones.
- Created and configured VMs using Windows Hyper-V
- Installed and deployed software using Windows SCCM, Windows remote desktop, and powershell scripts.
Confidential, Waipahu, HI
Technology Resource Group Tech Lead
- Responsible of the setup and operation of audio, video, and teleconference equipment for various events ranging from: worship services, meetings, community events, sporting events, and other technical needs for the church.
- Set up a Telecom Infrastructure of a 1,000-seating capacity chapel with CAT6, XLR & USB Cables.
- Successfully improved set-up & breakdown time by 4 hours.
- Implemented broadcasting software to seamlessly transition from different applications, and presentations.
- Oversees a team of 4-10 members during events.
- Conceptualized and tested wi-fi audio language translation.
- Provides audio and video support for Church organizational monthly meetings, seminars, and conferences for both locale & district events
Library Help Desk Intern
- Diagnosed & resolved technical hardware, software issues
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Responded to requests for technical assistance in person, phone, or email
- Resolved Xerox and HP printing issues
- Recorded, tracked, and responded to help desk tickets & interactions
- Installed, upgraded and repaired computer software and hardware
Confidential, Mililani, HI
Network Engineering & Telecommunications (NETS) Intern
- Created s physical and logical network diagram using Visio
- Physically installed network switches, routers, and servers into the datacenter
- Made network patch cables
- Rewired and cleaned up patch panels
- Prepared request for procurement of cable runners & other data center peripherals