Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT, Novell Netware 6.5, AS/400, HP 3000, HP-UX 11, AIX 4.2, Solaris 8.0
Software Programs: Informix, WebEx, Rumba, Heat, Visio, Project, Element K, Seagate 7.5, Crystal Repots 10, HP Openview, Toad, WSFTP Pro, OPS Ware, GoToAssist, Lotus Notes 6.5, Salesforce, GroupWise, Vantive, Infra, Track-It, User Manager, Active Directory, Hyena, TSM(Tivoli Storage Manager), Maestro, Tuxedo, Intercall, LanDesk, Oracle, AT&T Dialer, Cisco VPN, PC Anywhere, Microsoft Exchange and SQL
Testing Tools: Mercury Winner, LoadRunner, Test Director/Quality Center
Confidential- Snellville, GA (1/2004 – present)
Part time Teacher/Tutor
- Responsible for teaching students math section covered by the SAT, GED, CRCT and ACT exam, including tutoring computer technology and math.
- Helped students develop the studying and analytical skills necessary to pass the course.
- Years of experience in establishing and administering grade tests, and recording the results.
- Developing lesson plans, reviewing instructional materials for established courses and maintaining course content.
Confidential. - Marietta, GA (4/2007- 6/2009)
IMPACT Center Specialist
- Administered day to day monitoring and management as a Subject Matter Expert of Transcription Service
- Delivery workflow as it relates to the real-time allocation of transcription, editing, and quality assurance and quality control resources for accounts at a national level.
- Provide local and remote desktop support for corporate headquarters and satellite locations.
- Experience working with automated call distribution (ACD) systems.
- Installed, configured (using imaging software), maintained and troubleshot applications.
- Produced backup software for distribution and maintenance all computers and peripherals.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA (1/2002 – 11/2006)
Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Provided technical support for Active Directory, AT&T, Hyena, Intercall, Jabber, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Media Management System, Oracle, WebEx, VPN and terminal services.
- Created and disabled accounts for multiple applications.
- Resolved service requests via telephone, email, in person and web.
- Maintained Oracle accounts responsibilities and reports.
- Engaged in project management functions to double check PCs/ laptops were scheduled and initial software was documented.
- Managed vendor relationships. Experience working with automated call distribution (ACD) systems and/or database contact management tools.
- A part of the team responsible for the Hardware Refresh (NT to XP) for Norcross, Atlanta and Charlotte, which involved formatting and partitioning hard drive for over 250 computers.
- Adhered to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) standards.
- Assisted in the installation and updating of software, as well as the setup and troubleshooting of all equipment.
- Trained new Service Desk Analyst and created documentation for the training.
- 2 (two) years in a row recognized by management for opening and closing the most tickets in the department.
- Responsible for 24/7 weekly on-call rotation performing remote technical helpdesk.
Data Center Operator
- Provided junior system administration duties for HP UNIX and Windows servers.
- Skilled at listening to clients, capturing issues, great follow up with issues and guiding them through issue resolution.
- Trouble shot network connectivity, network printing and user access issues.
- Used HP OpenView and Safeguard to monitor network, system spikes, fail drives and security breaches.
- Corrected batches and online access issues.
- Used Maestro or Netcool to start, cancel, monitor and execute jobs.
- Monitored batch processing, backups and file systems for AS400, HPUX, NT 4.0 and Windows 2000.
- Troubleshot using UNIX log files to determine ftp, corrupt files, double posting and missing files.
- Monitored and enforced the problem resolution and escalation procedures defined for computer operations
Confidential - Stone Mountain, GA (9/2001 – 10/2002)
Medical Front Office/Biller
- Monitoring and follow up of patient and insurance accounts.
- Posting EOB’s, scheduled appointments, insurance verification and familiar with CPT-9 codes.
- Creating patients’ charts, check-in and checked out patients, call backs, filing EOB’s.
- Creating referrals, sending statements and closing medical system for the day are part of the daily responsibilities.
- Created superbills, verified diagnosis, posted office visits and updated database.
Confidential- Alpharetta, GA (2/1998 - 7/2001)
Lead Technical Analyst
- Troubleshoot Brooktrout, MS Exchange, SAP and TCP/IP issues on AS400, UNIX and NT 4.0 platforms.
- Used the following: SAM, SMIT, Admintool, VI editor and other tools to resolve user problems remotely, as well as through WebEX and PC Anywhere.
- Performed Function, Positive and Negative Testing and User Interface Testing on the application.
- Provided application assistance and consultation.
- Conducted initial troubleshooting and identification of software application defects.
- Coordinated the activities of other support personnel during problem resolution.
- Planned, developed, and led interactive skill-building classes for clients and personnel.
- Troubleshot modems, software and basic system administration (UNIX , AS400 and NT).
- Helped customers in using DCS forms and designed DCS forms.
- Built NT server and installed various software on server for testing new software.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Mathematics and Minor in Business Administration
- UNIX Overview & Basic Administration
- CIW Server Administrator I
- Basic/ Intermediate SQL training
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Windows SharePoint Services Installation, Administration and Web Workspace Certificate