Detail-oriented technical professional with over 10 years of experience delivering solutions and support to high-demand IT environments. Instrumental in ensuring operability of vital equipment and system, with the ability to quickly analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues for users. Recognized for strong documentation, as well as for consistently providing friendly, calm, and confident customer service to ensure satisfaction.
Technical/Helpdesk Support · Customer Service · Issue Resolution & Escalation · Project Support · Installations
Hardware: IBM HACMP · IBM/AIX
Operating Systems: UNIX AIX & LINUX · AIX 5.2/5.3 · Windows 2003/NT/XP/Vista/7 · CGI · Firewall · FTP
Additional Skills: NT Workstations · Tivoli/Tivoli Storage Manager · S/N 23 Model· Neoware · AS/400 · RWI · Norton Antivirus · AVG · Symantac · MS Word, Excel, Communicator & Outlook · Citrix · POS software · Oracle · Dell Desktops · Veritas · PDX · Active Directory · SNDS · SNC · RF · ClearQuest · CA · Scopus · Apache Tomcat · LDAP · SAN · UNIX Scripts & Reports · DDS3/DDS4 · IIS · DNS · DHCP· Novell · Blue Cube · Event Viewer · Bomgar · Netmeeting
Confidential,Pontiac, Michigan · August 2012- October 2012
Technical Outsourcing for HP
- Diagnose and resolves matters with customers related to the company’s proprietary software, such as their passwords, and VPN connectivity.
- Utilizing the phone-based system to connect remotely either from e-support or chat to complete obligated system problems.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with knowledge in call routing and case management processes
Confidential,Ann Arbor, Michigan · October 2011
Automobile Outsourcing company for Audatex
TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Deliver professional and customer service while performing within call duration targets.
- Troubleshoots the user accounts, and setup appointments, while using infrastructure software to monitor the customer’s active-X controls.
- Install ADXE and IAutofocus software remotely and assist users over the phone with any inquires.
Confidential,Southfield, Michigan · June 2011- July 2011
Database Administrator working inside the diagnostic imaging corporate office
- Transferring studies within the PACS cloud.
- Placing x-ray images onto the tech workstation software for storage and monitor spacing on the network.
- Using the DICOM distributor to transfer images to the doctors for viewing, and those images are stored in temporary storage.
- Burned images, and tracked studies for internal clients.
- Setting-up workstations and checking internet connection, via VPN.
Confidential,Southfield, Michigan · 2006-April 2010
Global Outsourcing company
Delivered expert assistance to clients (Sears, Kmart, Dunkin Brands) regarding technical issues via phone and web consults – logged tickets to ensure accurate tracking and response. Troubleshot and eliminated problems with IDs, logins, and Active Directory, and evaluated printing and share folder issues. Processed and printed key Unix scripts and reports, and contributed to definition and documentation of knowledge base articles.
- Ensured optimal up-time and minimized disruptions by restoring back-up systems following periods of inoperability.
- Recognized for providing critical detail when documenting trouble tickets, which enabled more accurate responses and resolution.
- Received a certificate for outstanding customer service for a project for Sears.
Confidential,Southfield, Michigan · 2005-2006
Information technology professional services organization.
IBM Technician – Visteon (3-month contract)
Played key role in project for a leading global automotive supplier to transport workstations to a new facility.
- Ensured readiness of new site by conducting key prep work, including installation of LCD brackets.
- Expertly managed removal of PC equipment fro mold site, then re-deployment process for new center. Performed troubleshooting to guarantee operability of machines. Protected equipment by aiding in installation/tracking of asset tags.
Confidential,Plymouth, Michigan · 1998-2003
Online retailer of brand name custom window treatments and wall coverings.
Ensured end-user capabilities through delivery of helpdesk support (on AIX platform) utilizing UNIX commands. Protected data integrity by using UNIX-based processes to monitor networks. In multi-server environment, managed key procedures – installs, maintenance, repair – of both Server OS and software, and troubleshot Windows applications on AIX and NT platforms. Delivered key assistance on special projects and monitored machines (NT, AIX, and other PCs) to guarantee operations. Reported directly to VP of Information Systems.
- Played key role in deployment of Neoware embedded machines, which replaced s/n 23 boxes and enabled activities of sales teams in both making sales and assisting customers.
- Entrusted to manage electronic bank file transfers ($500K+) utilizing FTP.
- Secured vital company information and business operations by performing daily Veritas, DDS3, DDS4, and AIX IBM backups. Additionally performed UNIX scripting and AIX monitoring utilizing Tivoli Storage Manager backup solutions.
- Conducted integral monthly reboots of multiple AIX and NT servers, while monitoring the functionality of Oracle databases.
- Recognized with 1999 Family Circle award as Employee of the Year.
CAREER NOTE: Previous roles include Legal Courier for Record Copy Services and Office Clerk for Ford Motor Credit (through Kelly Services).
Certificate of completion Comptia Network+
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Major in Management Information Systems)
Associate of Science (Major in Computer Information Systems)