To obtain an IT positions as a computer technician or helpdesk and any supportive technician role.
Diploma & Associates Degree
Major: Computer Systems & Networking Technology
High School Diploma
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals
- Experience with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux & Macintosh operating systems
- Experience with Office 2003, office 2007 products
- Basic networking skills
- Experience with Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Configure and installs new computer hardware and software for end users.
- Troubleshooting user issues, specifically problems in using client operating systems, client and server applications, peripherals, and network connectivity.
- Customer Service Skills/Listening skills/Delineating Customer Concerns
- Problem Solver and Critical Thinker
- IP Addressing
- Basic Routing
- Basic Network Security
- Peripheral Installation & troubleshooting
- Operating System installation & Configuration
- Can type 25 wpm
2 years of experience in volunteer computer repair.