- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
- ITILFoundations Certified
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), ISC2
- VMWare VCP 3.x
- Dual ASE in Microsoft NT and Netware, Compaq
- McAfee Intrushield, ePO, Foundstone
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
Confidential,NY _____2006 to Present
Technical Systems Lead/Administrator
- Lead Technical Desktop Support & Operating Systems upgrade/migration of Desktop/Client, Server & Wintel Platform Networking/Firewall issues & system monitoring.
- Server & Client Workstation system and application administration & architecture validation, design expertise and security patches as well as change mgmt procedures for clients of companies such as HP, VMware, Symantec and McAfee, as well as providing technical management for:
- Client/Desktop, Active Directory Domain, Messaging and infrastructure support (NT/2000/2003/2008; WinXP,Vista/Windows 7; DHCP, WDS, DNS, WSUS, SMS/SCCM, MOM, SharePoint, SQL w Clustering, IIS, ISA, Exchange).
- Desktop & Server Admin & Virtualization technologies with design/analysis, and backups such as Veritas integrated with Windows for clients such as Morgan Stanley and TIAA-CREF.
- Developed applications and systems support & deployments for Windows Servers & Clients, Microsoft Office and internet browsers using registry/debugging and scripting tools and techniques.
- Maintain security/PKI infrastructure using client approved security tools, policies and procedures.
- Windows Enterprise Security pre-sales consulting training and implementation with vendors’ security products such as Symantec Endpoint Protection, McAfee ePO, Anti-Virus, Intrushield, HIPS and Foundstone.
- Installed virtualization infrastructure and processes using VMware ESX/VI3 for corporate clients such as Bristol Myers-Squib and Merck.
Confidential,New York, NY 2000 to 2006
Technical Specialist/Account Manager
- Technical hands-on management with Enterprise Financial clients’ on Windows platform infrastructure projects, including use of tools such as VB Scripting/WMI, Windows Security for Systems/Servers and Desktop/Laptops, Microsoft Clustering, and MSI technology.
- In-depth technical design/administration and applications expertise to clients for environments including Microsoft NT/2000/2003, mostly in a TCP/IP LAN/WAN environment.
- Global hands-on Systems assistance and Technical Account Management for Microsoft for major customers such as Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan Chase and Bank of New York.
- Manage of pre-sales and post-sales technical and operational relationships.
- Expertise in security analysis and implementation and patch management rollout using technologies such as Microsoft’s MOM and SMS.
- Author and Hands-On Instructor to US-wide customers on scripting in the Windows environment and Windows In-Depth Security courses that generated approx $400K/year in extra revenue.
Confidential,NY 1998 to 2000
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Installed and Maintained Corporate Servers’ Configurations.
- Cisco IOS/Router Configurations, Domino Administration, and Raptor Firewall products.
- In-depth technical expertise for environments including Microsoft NT and Novell Netware, and Systems Backup/DR using products such as Backup Exec.
- Relocated the Hong Kong Office to new location with new server, desktop and communication equipment.
- Responsible for upgrades to corporate offices in Los Angeles, West Palm Beach, Washington, D.C, and Hong Kong.
Additional experience & references upon request
- Masters of Philosophy in Computer Sciences
- Masters of Science / Comp. Science
- Bachelor of Science - Summa Cum Laude with Honors - Computer Science and Mathematics,