Areas of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Systems Configuration
- PC / LAN Service and Support
- Help Desk Support/Training
- Data Entry/Records Management
- Hardware / Software troubleshooting
- ERP/CRM Software
- Technical Writing
- Response / Support Systems Architecture
- Process planning / Implementation
- Customer Service
- Windows XP/2000/Vista/7
- Mac OS Leopard/ Snow Leopard
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- ERP/CRM Software (PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Seibel, RightNow, Vantive)
- Adobe CS4/5 Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks)
October 2011 - Present
Systems Integration Manager
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Development and implementation of ERP/CRM software
- Created support policies and procedures governing case structures, incident response, and support resolution.
- Instrumental in developing and implementing support structure and knowledge base for response systems for both employee and client use.
- Technical writing and instruction of software, hardware and client purchased systems
- Management of other team members up to and including training, scheduling, quality control and performance evaluations.
- Creation of workflow documentation and presentations when pertaining to technical equipment and software.
March 2010 - October 2011
Tier 2 Technical Support
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
- Software and hardware troubleshooting for Mac/PC platforms
- Computer Peripheral troubleshooting
- Trained and mentored new employees and team members
- Created new training documentation and knowledge base resolutions
- Used CRM system to document and track customer cases
- Responsible for handling escalation cases from other agents
- Provided quality-control and evaluations for Tier 1 agents
October 2009- March 2010
Temp Agency Employee
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
Store Design Reset Assistant.
- Followed design instructions for inventory changes including pricing, brand, signage, layout, and over all store appearance.
- Assisted in informing the employee\'s of the store changes as well updating inventory and price changes within the store.
- Supported the project design team with the reset and design change for new stores.
- Established, maintained, and organized inventory system.
- Maintained excel spreadsheets for new inventory control procedures.
- Assisted the engineering department in setting up claims and inventory control
2010-2012: Will culminate in the award of a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
2007-2010: Computer Progamming.