Experienced Information Technology professional with exceptional combination of managerial, technical, communication, and customer service skills. Strong interpersonal abilities, successful dealing with a diversity of professionals and able to rapidly acquire technical knowledge.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, WindowsXP, Windows2000, Windows2003 Server, Vista.
Software: Office 2003, Office 2007, Lotus Notes 6.5, Remedy, McAfee, CiscoVPN, Service Manager, Sophos.
Certifications:†MCP†– NT Server 4.0, Windows2000 Server and Professional. . ITIL certification in progress.†
Hardware:†HP, IBM, Dell, Apple.
Confidential†2011-Present†Help Desk/Desktop Manager
- Manage a team of 5 Information Technology Professionals responsible for meeting technology support needs of 600+ nationwide nodes including Sales team.
- Provide tier 3 support for all WinTel devices, Networking, Blackberry, IPad, and IPhone issues.
- Provide tier 3 on-call Executive support for LifeCell Leadership team including CEO.
- Ensure manufacturing and all laboratory issues are resolved within SLA.
- Provide metric reports to upper management regarding helpdesk stats.
- Administer $500,000.00 budget.
- Manage companywide operational audits to ensure organization’s hardware and software standards, created supportable environments and reduced total cost of ownership.
- Conduct all staffing interviews.
- Provide Active Directory, Exchange, and BES user support.
Contractor via Judge Technical
- Configured, tested, repaired and provided tier 2 phone support for nationwide technical team using Windows Mobile 5.0 Motorola MC7094 units.
Help Desk/Desktop Manager†1997 – 2009
- Administered Windows 2003 file servers, Exchange 2003 server, and all network printers
- Provided Active Directory Admin user support
- Built and managed a team of 10+ Information Technology Professionals responsible for meeting technology support needs of 1000+ nationwide nodes.
- Implemented SLA with a 5 minute response time and target resolution time of 30 minutes on all Critical tickets
- Provided metric reports to upper management regarding helpdesk stats including calls answered, abandoned, and response time.
- Worked with IT director on all budgeting issues.
- Provided mentoring and ensured all staff was trained on latest technologies.
- Lead person on NY Remedy Call tracking system implementation.
- Managed companywide operational audits to ensure organization’s hardware and software standards, created supportable environments and reduced total cost of ownership.
- Lead support for all Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 and Blackberry devices..
- Managed several projects including server consolidation, workstation renaming, Office 2003/SP2 rollout, Cisco VPN software upgrade, rollout of various software packages, and relocation of 800+ employees to new location.
- Provided primary and home support to all Senior Executives.
EDUCATION -†B.S., Computer Information Systems