To obtain a position that will allow me to use my experience, dedication and solid work history in a new position where I can excel and expand my experiences.
January 1998 – October 2012 Confidential,
IT Support Services
Client Services Representative Level 3
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Lotus Notes email and databases.
- Hardware/Software Procurement
- Data analyst
- Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Microsoft Access - creating databases used for planning and reporting.
- Remedy - Asset Management and Trouble Tickets
- CA Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management (UAPM) and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Project Management and Coordination.
- Asset Management.
- Training and assisting clients with new software.
- Cisco VoIP
- Wireless networks
- Microsoft SMS (System Management Server)
- Remote systems – Cisco VPN, Juniper VPN
- Supported Information Technology requirements in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Experience using Microsoft Access with Microsoft Excel creating databases used for planning and reporting.
- Supervised and delegated work to Technical Residents with their daily and/or project work.
- Experienced in large scale upgrading projects in both hardware and software.
- Procure hardware, software and peripherals. Research, negotiation (if applicable), ordering, receiving and deploying.
- Experience with Materials Management, Supply Chain, Purchase orders, Requisitions.
- Experience using Microsoft tools for reporting various requests from my clients and Management.
- Analyze data extracted from the Asset Management Systems to provide solid data in the procurement of hardware and/or software.
- Wrote and provided reports to team members using different criteria as needed.
- Provide written and/or oral status reports weekly with staff and as required to management.
- Support Center Analyst
- Second level support to the IT Support Center.
- Data Analyst
- Installation of software, hardware and peripherals.
- Training and assisting client use new software and/or hardware.
- Maintain Asset Management System.
- Provided support for various software and hardware needs for the client.
- Provide data and information in support of our yearly budget. Our budget includes the purchasing of new computer equipment for the upcoming year.
- Provide support and knowledge to other team members in the IT Support area.
- Experience with and supported Lotus Notes email and databases.
1993 – 1998Confidential,
Nuclear Document Services
Nuclear Records Support Technician
- Create Ad-Hoc reports from mainframe systems, using Natural programming.
- Acted as liaison between Telecommunications, Computer Services, and IT Corporate Security coordinating needs of the department.
- Developed relational databases for use with in the Nuclear Document Services department. These databases were used to keep track of specific records maintained by the department.
Technical:Supporting Microsoft XP, Microsoft Office Support, Networking Essentials, and Project Management.
Personal: Myers-Briggs, Imagine 21, and Stephen Covey\'s 7 Habits.