A talented, motivated, and dedicated professional offering in-depth knowledge in technology coupled with a unique engineering background. IT expertise and education consisted of hands-on experience in data analytics, database management systems, Windows active directory services, PC support practices, software installation and configuration, remote communication, and local area networking configuration and installation.
CORE TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Database Management: SQL | MySQL | and SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word | Powerpoint | Access | Visio | Excel | Outlook.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 | XP Professional | 2000 | Mac | and Unix.
- Web Development: HTML | PHP.
- Computer Aided-Design: AutoCAD.
Technical Support Specialist, Confidential, Queens, NY July 2012 - Present
- Provides Information Technology support to crewmembers located at various airport terminals.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all Windows and Mac Computer hardware, software and network problems.
- Conducts scheduled walk-throughs to ensure that all systems are operational.
Desktop Support Specialist, Confidential, Queens, NY January 2012 - June 2012
- Created system-monitoring activities which resulted in increased system availability, productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Designed networking infrastructure that included router, firewalls, access points, and switches.
- Performed computer diagnostics for malicious software thwarting unauthorized access to the company's computer infrastructure; thus maintaining data integrity and client confidentiality.
IT Intern, Confidential, New York, NY May 2010 - September 2010
- Performed Black Box Testing on new and modified client-facing software applications in order to identify defects before releasing to the public.
- Developed strong working relationships with technical staff and the centralized quality assurance team.
- Exposed to the software development life cycle, software specification/design, flow chart modeling, and the writing of quality software test plans.
Mechanical Engineer, Confidential, Farmingdale, NY November 2006 - November 2011
- Designed radar system equipment's for Ford model F450 trucks used by the U.S. border patrol
- Developed mechanical concepts and sketches utilizing IDEAS SDRC software.
- Reviewed engineering drawings for clarity, accuracy to professional benchmark standards, specification and dimensions. This resulted in reduced manufacturing time and projects delivered ahead of schedule and on budget.
- Supported Senior Engineers with mechanical designs, proposals drafting and manufacturing of various military product lines.
MS, Internet Technology & Computer Information Assurance
Cisco Networking Academy
Certificate - CCNA 1,2,3 and 4
BS, Mechanical Engineering and Technology
AAS, Computer Graphics and Animation