Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree with an emphasis on Computer Technology.
- Knowledgeable in various areas of technology: web design, computer hardware-software applications, electronics, and industrial management.
- Acknowledged with an Award of Excellence for exemplary work ethic while employed at Liberty Tax Service.
Confidential,King And Queen, VA
Technical Support Representative
Assist the Director of Technology with computer and networking duties.
- Responsible for testing, installing and connecting various computers
in the respective networks.
- Perform disk cloning by using Symantec.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software problems and
2008 - 2010:
Assistant Forms Developer
Design and develop state and federal tax forms utilizing state and
federal tax specifications and requirements.
- Responsible for development and design of all federal tax forms in 2009.
- Major role in review process of tax forms to be approved by states.
- Worked closely with software developers to ensure forms were adequate
for completion of the coding process.
- Acknowledged with an Award of Excellence for outstanding productivity
and voluntary overtime work.
2005 – 2006:
Confidential,Virginia Beach, VA
Perform warehouse duties to ensure incoming merchandise was distributed
to correct sections of warehouse.
- Maintained assigned department merchandise to be shipped according
to order numbers and date.
- Processed orders in company’s database that were successfully filled.
- Acknowledged for contributing to a successful mail order season.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS X
Software Applications:MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Adobe Creative Suite(Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat), AutoCad
Utilities:Symantec Disk Cloning, AVG, Norton
Networking:LAN/WANs, TCP/IP, routers, ACLs
B.S. in Computer Technology