Innovative technology professional with diverse IT experience in applying hardware and software installation, administration and configuration to support growing businesses. Proven analytic and problem-solving skills with the keen ability to assess needs, define requirement, develop value-added solutions, and execute technical solutions that streamline and improve operating efficiencies.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Rated 100% in customer service satisfaction
- Detail oriented and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diversity in roles
- Work within deadlines
- Responsive to customers
- Patient and respectful
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS X
Software: Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007, Symantec/Norton/McAfee AntiVirus / Firewall / AntiSpyware, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Exchange administration, Microsoft Management Console (MMC), Group Policy, Desktop Management, Symantec Backup Exec, NT Backup, Open Office, Virtual PC, MS Visual Studio
Networking: Windows Server 2003/2008, MS SQL Server, LAN, WAN, WLAN, WWAN, TCP/IP, VPN, 802.11 B,G & N,DNS/DHCP, SMTP,RIP
Hardware: HP/Compaq, Dell, Apple, IBM/Lenovo, Sony, Gateway/Acer, Printers, Faxes, Routers, Switches
Languages: C++, C, Assembler, Basic, Pascal
IT Technical Support/Helpdesk Technician
Confidential,Toronto, Ontario - Contract 2010 - Present
- Maintained, analyzed, troubleshooted, and resolved PC problems.
- Provided problem-solving services to all company users and visitors with computer hardware / software / applications, network and peripheral problems to ensure successful completion of their daily operations.
- Effectively manage system functionality to ensure all computing services and network applications are available at all times and performing as reliably and efficiently as possible.
- Evaluated and installed computer hardware, networking and operating systems software.
- Monitored LAN performance to ensure continued reliable network operations.
- Administration support in Active directory/Exchange Server for password resets, and users and login scripts creations for new employees and cleaning old PCs.
- Performed routine Windows updates and data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Professionally and courteously provided mentoring support for over 20 clients daily.
- Attended weekly meetings and consulted with IT specialists and shared status updates.
Computer Repair Technician
Confidential,Toronto, Ontario 2007-2009
- Performed diagnostics on PCs and peripheral equipment to troubleshoot problems.
- Installed, configured and upgraded PC components such as network cards, memory chips, modems, printers and CD/DVD-ROM drivers.
- Installed, maintained and repaired Windows operating systems such as XP/Vista/7, and various software such as Norton/McAfee Antivirus and MS Office on desktop and notebook computers.
- Performed Recovery Management operation to restore system to an earlier point and for serious problems used the advanced recovery method.
- Provided on-site maintenance and technical information for clients and customers.
- Completed work orders, test and maintenance reports, and prepared cost estimates.
- Answered incoming inquiries and requests for service calls.
Production Technical Support
- Analyzed and designed systems to reduce decision making and operation costs by establishing fluent and consistent data flow among the company\'s branches worldwide.
- Developed and directed software system testing procedures, programming and documentation.
- Used computer modeling system to analyze, design and develop oil processes.
- Analyzed software systems to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Designed and analyzed a program that improved quality of services through automatization.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Confidential,Toronto, Ontario 2005-2007
Confidential,Toronto, Ontario 2002-2005
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
College Diploma in Computer Engineering Technician-Embedded Network
Certificate of Completion, MCSE 2003/Network Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Informatics and Computer Engineering
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes