- Seeking a responsible and challenging position in a growth oriented progressive environment where my experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the Organization and provide opportunities for my career growth..
- Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting network with XP, 2000, 2003, 2008
- Troubleshooting, Installing and upgrading Computer Hardware and peripherals
- Knowledge on Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Patch Management
- Hands on experience on Kaseya Automated Tools
- Knowledge on VMware Technologies
- Knowledge on ITIL V3 Foundation
ITO Service Delivery Consultant
- Managing Production Wintel Servers across multiple datacenters globally
- Providing OS support for 2003,2008 and 2012 to more than 3000 Servers that include Both physical ( Confidential /Fujitsu/Dell) and Virtual Server.
- Suporting Confidential Proliant and Blade Server
- Working on incident and Change task like upgrading Confidential Proliant support pack andSymantec Endpoint Protection, NIC, BIOS, Confidential ILO drivers
- Troubleshooting issues related to AD,Windows Clustering,DHCP,DNS,PerformanceServer down, Memory, CPU and diskspace issues.
- Installing and troubleshooting tools like OVO,OVPA for monitoring
- Worked on tools like RDP/ Confidential ILO for efficient server management
- Managing VMware guest servers through VMware vSphere Client and taking snapshots of servers
- Handling Service requests like printer installation, DNS entry, DHCP scope creation and extension.Monitoring the server performance by enabling the counters and analyzing the same through perfmon tools.
- Managing & Administering Microsoft Windows failover Cluster and controlled reboot of all cluster nodes after patch installation
- Involved in scheduling of patches depending on the OS and installion of software’s and executing scripts using Confidential Server Automation Tool
- Validating the Server Build before releasing to production environment
- Handling end to end co - ordination with Vendors for Hardware replacements
- Working on ticketing tools like HPSM9
Senior SaaS Operations Engineer
- Proactively Monitoring and identifying issues with SaaS Infrastructure andMaintaining SaaS Infrastructure availability and performance with maximum uptime
- Handle Level1 Escalations, and adhere to escalation matrix
- Manage, maintain and support Customer hosted instances.
- Use SQL Server/IIS to setup and deploy WR demo/Production instances.
- Troubleshoot Web Application, website issues & IIS
- Maintenance of Application health and Troubleshooting System logs errors on Windows Server.
- Taking backup and import CSV data to SaaS Instance
- Deploy new Product releases to Data center
- Follow up with escalation Teams for any escalated issues.
- Remotely Trouble shooting Windows Servers/ Workstations issues
- Troubleshooting Exchange server 2003, 2007, issues
- Managing Windows 2003/2008 servers, windows XP Professional & windows 7
- Optimizing Server Performance Using Kaseya Automated Tools
- Troubleshooting active directory and DNS issues
- Managing and remediating the Error & Warning Event Ids on the Servers.
- Handling L2 Ticket issues within the SLA
- Escalating the issues to customer via E-mail & voice mail
- Patch deployments on servers and workstations for Microsoft operating systems and applications as per customer requirements
- Troubleshooting antivirus issues with AVG
- Troubleshooting backup issues using Acronis, Appassure, Shadowprotect and Symantec Backup tools
- Troubleshooting Hardware issues on Dell and Confidential servers.
- Worked on tools like DRAC/ Confidential ILO for efficient server management
- Gathering New Knowledge Base (Event ID’s) suggestions & Sharing with the Team.
- Mentoring junior Engineers in the shift
- Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting Workstations and Servers
- Troubleshooting Windows XP and 2000 Servers
- Coordinating with vendors for Hardware Support. Diagnose hardware and software problem and replace defective components.
- Installing and configuring Desktop printers. Troubleshooting issues related to hardware/software and LAN, Patch Management.
- Ensuring all the desktops gets updated with latest security patches.
- Installing, configuring & troubleshooting MS Outlook 2003
- Troubleshooting issues like Disk full, High CPU/Memory usage